Everything posted by Hatchetman
-
White Sox Sign 2nd Round Pick Donny Lucy
Perhaps, but that didn't prevent 4 other guys on the team from hitting between .356 and .399.
-
White Sox Sign 2nd Round Pick Donny Lucy
To me, Lucy seems to be one of the more questionable picks. .314 in college is pretty anemic actually....unless this guy throws like Karkovice.
-
borchard
I thought maybe he had turned the corner with that hot streak, but the past 7-10 days he's done nothing.
-
borchard
he has fooled me for the last time....just wanted to share.
-
Gio Gonzalez, lhp, #38 pick
What are the odds we sign this guy?
-
Sheets or CC??
Otis was the first one to bring up the Magglio/Nomar thing. He also said the Soriano/A-Rod thing wasn't dead when everyone else said it was. He might be full of it, but I think he has more credibility than let's say....PHIL ROGERS, for example. That being said, I don't see Milwaukee or Cleveland trading either of those guys unless they are really overwhelmed with a deal.
-
John Rooney Thoughts
I've hated Rooney since day one when he was paired up with gary thorne on tv. what a disaster. a couple of guys who didn't know the difference between a hockey puck, a baseball, and a basketball. But somehow rooney seems to be sainted by sox fans...I'll never know why.
-
Barons Announce 24 Man Roster
Do I count 9 guys age 26 or older? That doesn't sound good.
-
Robbie to be a Cardinal by weeks end...
harris has a lifetime .517 OPS over the past two years alomar's OPS is about .690 now look at someone who everyone agrees sucks, D'angelo Jimenez, .764 last year. you do the math
-
Robbie to be a Cardinal by weeks end...
Arguing about Alomar and Harris is stupid. They both suck.
-
Billy Koch
Although the velocity MAY return, I have no reason to assume it will. Bobby Howry was a pretty good pitcher at one time and the BAM suck city.