Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Nice pitch Boooooone.
  2. This offense should be embarrased.
  3. I'm 95% sure Danks is done. 6.0 IP 9 H 4 R 4 ER 0 BB (that's impressive to see) 6 SO 0 run support as usual.
  4. Danks is seriously getting the rookie hazing. Can't even get a damn run.
  5. I'm surprised that Danks is still in even though he's had a nice K rate. Haha Gonzalez in RF? This should be interesting.
  6. QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 04:46 PM) Back to back starts for BA. I'm sure he wasn't expecting this. Who the hell was? That's the most shocking thing I've heard in weeks.
  7. SoxAce replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    So is she....
  8. QUOTE(knightni @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 02:09 AM) Try one of these: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&saf...amp;btnG=Search O RLY?
  9. Needs more Reed.
  10. QUOTE(Wanne @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 12:38 AM) Was that Boone's first win? Finally someone giving props. Congrats on your first major league win Boone! Hopefully Danks can finally get a break tomorrow.
  11. One of the stranges games I've ever watched.
  12. QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 12:20 AM) I'll take you bet. So what do I win?
  13. 1-2-3 for BAAAAAd Bobby Jenks. Sox win 9-7... Yesss! Flash's reverse psychology works.
  14. QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 12:19 AM) I'd bet more for Jenks giving up a run than him pitching a perfect 9th for the save. I'll take you bet.
  15. 9-7! Thank you rain.
  16. Crede please be clutch. Holy s*** Angel Hernandez got nailed.
  17. QUOTE(knightni @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 12:07 AM) Soria in for KC. Rule V from Min I believe. Where's our Joakim Soria?
  18. QUOTE(beautox @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 12:07 AM) Soria is nasty. He's a good looking pitcher. One of rare future studs KC has as far as pitching.
  19. QUOTE(Jimbo @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 12:06 AM) having gone to over 30 royals games I'm sure that is about as many people who attend the games.
  20. QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 12:04 AM) I'll say this. Boone has a nasty breaking ball. I'll say it again. He has a nasty breaking ball.
  21. And Boone shuts up his critics for a day. Nice pitching kid.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.