Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ May 6, 2007 -> 09:31 PM) You keep talking big chump but you haven't replied to one of my PMs in the longest. Maybe we're not friends anymore. :( I haven't gotten one maybe?
  2. I can kick your ass without even breaking a sweat so I guess I'm not much of a help.
  3. Him and his family are waaaaaaaaay set for life over these past few seasons that's for sure.
  4. Lincecum vs Hamels (my favorite young pitcher) It can't get much better than that. (in the future especially) Hopefully Hamels will prove why the Cy Young is his after this season even though Peavy has been a monster.
  5. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in FutureSox Board
    Noe Rodriguez.
  6. This is what I would call a winning streak..
  7. QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ May 5, 2007 -> 12:42 AM) Why? I happen to be Irish. No, no no, I wasn't talking about you, or your Irishness (I do have a tad myself, but then again, I'm mixed with the world)
  8. QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ May 5, 2007 -> 12:03 AM) We're screwed. ^^^^^^^^^^ And I find that offensive.
  9. I'll vote for him without a doubt in my mind.
  10. And That's Another Whitesox Loser.
  11. Where's our Scot Shields? Seriously?
  12. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 4, 2007 -> 11:14 PM) Yup, and with every dislocation, there is a 60% higher chance of a recurrent dislocation. Yay me! So in other words, I shall be seeing you on that show "Scarred" in a little while.
  13. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 4, 2007 -> 11:10 PM) Wet grass + gym shoes = pain Patellar dislocation, ruptured ligaments, cartilage damage, fluid accumulation, swelling, pain, inability to walk. There's your Spider-Man 3 and pool shooting. God damn, I'm guess I shouldn't be pissed off to a degree then... or think that I'm much of an idiot..
  14. Masset is in. This is the only real reason I'm paying attention to the game now.
  15. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 4, 2007 -> 11:03 PM) Just be glad you don't have a dislocated knee cap. A Buah? I just saw you a few days ago playing soccer. I told you a million times baseball is the sport for you.
  16. The Angels have a hellova manager.
  17. Sisco in, this could get interesting, btw I'm a complete idiot for staying home on a Friday night.
  18. In other news. To further himself on being a future stud ace and changing his 0-4 record around Danks is working on a cut fastball
  19. I can't believe I missed Spiderman 3 and shooting pool for this crap. I am an idiot.
  20. QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 4, 2007 -> 10:36 PM) nice pauly Wow, are you watching some type of game?
  21. And Crede misses a hanger, what new?
  22. Kotchman is embarrased he K'd.
  23. A.J. gunned someone down... What a game for him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.