Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 15, 2007 -> 04:03 PM) cubs, and there should be no other answer. ^^^^^^^^ Even though if it was another team... say the Twins, Indians or Tigers... then no.
  2. QUOTE(WhiteSoxfan1986 @ May 15, 2007 -> 09:38 PM) It will be interesting to see who starts on Sunday, as Danks would be on three days rest. I would like to see Garland start tomorrow (with Jose pushed back), then have Garland pitch on short rest Sunday. Other options are Danks on short rest, and Haeger/Russell/Broadway(which could be a disaster). Coop just said Masset will also be in the picture which would be his ML debut so who knows even though I'll take Masset over anyone in AAA. So I doubt we'll see the ol' ring around the AAA 5th spot regardless. IMO, I think someone will just pitch on short rest.
  3. I'm glad Tyrus is showing why he is a stud even though Slavko hates him. And I won't watch game 6 through on because the first 3 games I've watched we've lost and these last 2 we've won. So hopefully that'll bring us some luck.
  4. God damn this game to hell! I'm only on 20 right now but ima stop playing before my head hurts.
  5. SoxAce replied to whitesoxfan101's topic in FutureSox Board
    QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 13, 2007 -> 05:50 PM) Noe Rodriguez lowered his ERA to 2.08 with a scoreless 7th. Feel his wrath Tizzle.
  6. I hope Sweeney is in the line-up tomorrow even though I'm positive he won't be especially against a lefty.
  7. SoxAce replied to SnB's topic in SLaM
    Don't know if anyone posted this yet, but if your a Power Rangers' fan from back in the day then here you go. Ghetto Power Rangers
  8. It's good to come home for to a Whitesox Winner.
  9. Sweeney is on a 5 game hitting streak. ( 18 AB 6 H .333 AVG 3 RBI 1 BB 2 SO 3 R .368 OBP .500 SLG .868 OPS) Not to mention playing pretty good D. Keep playing him Ozzie.
  10. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 9, 2007 -> 09:15 PM) Pray for Dee Brown. Looks like he suffered a potentially serious neck injury, didn't look good. Holy s*** I just saw it. That was nasty. Good news though. X-Rays were negative.
  11. He was just plain good.
  12. QUOTE(RME JICO @ May 9, 2007 -> 09:41 PM) Danks with his first MLB win! Congrats! Molina finishes his first MLB game! Congrats! And his first BB/get on base/ whatever.
  13. QUOTE(RME JICO @ May 9, 2007 -> 09:40 PM) Nice way to end it, but jesus!!!!! You sound like Tweak from southpark.
  14. John Danks.... finally you get your first win my friend.
  15. Bobby.. 96-97 mph which is the hardest he's thrown all season.
  16. Bobby keep throwing offspeed. It's helping you.
  17. Tying run comming to the plate.
  18. Jenks is throwing harder but now can't find the strike-zone.
  19. Danks is 3 outs away from getting beer shower, or a light soda shower in case of the rule change.
  20. Ak 47 has been a beast. He had like 3 blocks in a row on 3 GS possessions.
  21. Ozzie finally sees that Morneau is horrid against lefties. It's a damn shame that I called for Boone yesterday. QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 9, 2007 -> 09:27 PM) Well who the f*** goes down then. I dont want to see the Ozuna/Macowiak house of horrors out in LF. I want sweeney up here. Teams dont need 3 f***ing lefties in the pen. In a perfect world, Gustavo, Terrero are gone. And Pods just sprances away somehow.
  22. Dammit Uribe. And shame on you Konerko. 6-3
  23. I said this in the chat eariler. If Pods is gone, that'll solve like 20 problems right there.
  24. MMac looks much, much better.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.