Everything posted by SoxAce
-
5/21 Game(s)
QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ May 21, 2007 -> 11:05 PM) Umm Cunningham was 1 for 3 with a HR and had 2 runs but only 1 RBI. So no he did not have a sac fly. He did have a walk though but 2 K's PWNED.
-
AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!
Thome alone comming back drastically improves our offense.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 5/21/07 (W)
Damn you Terrero. Game ova.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 5/21/07 (W)
Jenks doing what he does best. Gives us a scare then has everything under control. 2 down.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 5/21/07 (W)
QUOTE(caulfield12 @ May 21, 2007 -> 10:09 PM) Can we have ONE easy 9th inning the entire season? JE-SUS. Have you not learned how to use the quote button yet?
-
White Sox vs. A's, 5/21/07 (W)
QUOTE(fathom @ May 21, 2007 -> 10:06 PM) s***, I obviously meant righties. I trust Logan against lefties more than anyone on the team. Just testing you.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 5/21/07 (W)
QUOTE(fathom @ May 21, 2007 -> 10:02 PM) it's just that Boone doesn't have the type of stuff that will fool lefties. I call bulls***.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 5/21/07 (W)
The umps are gonna be horrid in this series.
-
White Sox vs. A's, 5/21/07 (W)
QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ May 21, 2007 -> 09:55 PM) Swisher is switch, correct? Yes he is.
-
Happy happy happy happy birthday
Happy B-Day dasox and Sleepy. :cheers
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
Just for the record, I called he'd have a good game considering him instead of Broadway, Haegar, Floyd and whoever else said someone from AAA should come up.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 17, 2007 -> 11:24 PM) I guess I expect grown or semi grown men not to be whiny little b****es about a team you supposedly love and support in 90% of the posts. I expect to see more support , patience or actual discussion without people being so out on the ledge all the time. Preach.
-
2007 White Sox Catch-All Thread
QUOTE(BearSox @ May 17, 2007 -> 10:10 PM) Also, I really don't like Sean Casey. He seems like an a-hole to me. He's probably nice, but I don't like him. Probably because he's on the tigs now. What the f***?!
-
Official 2006-2007 NBA Discussion Thread
QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 17, 2007 -> 09:47 PM) Guarantee Ben Wallace is smiling and shaking hands with the Pistons after the game like they are still his teammates. Hell, he did more for them than us tonight so he might as well be. Give him a break. He wasn't 100% But at the same time you are right though. Even a 70% Ben Wallace is still a presence. He didn't do much in this game.
-
Official 2006-2007 NBA Discussion Thread
It's not pretty over here. My friends are blaming Kirk for this one which they do have a valid case.
-
Official 2006-2007 NBA Discussion Thread
That's game. Prince's left hook seals it.
-
Official 2006-2007 NBA Discussion Thread
Deng might be our only hope. And maybe Gordon if he steps it up alot more.
-
Ichiro Interview
That would be something seeing Ichiro pitch. He already throws harder than most of our pitchers.
-
Official 2006-2007 NBA Discussion Thread
Maybe I shouldn't watch the second half.. Geez.
-
Official 2006-2007 NBA Discussion Thread
QUOTE(RME JICO @ May 17, 2007 -> 08:15 PM) PJ Freakin Brown going off!! Bulls leading 48-43 at half and are only 1-8 from 3pt range. Of all people. And Kirk continues to suck... well from when I've watched and yes my friends convinced me to watch this game...
-
Happy Birthday Cerbaho-WG
Happy B-day Cerb.
-
5/16 Games
QUOTE(DBAH0 @ May 17, 2007 -> 09:02 AM) IIRC, there was a time a couple of seasons ago where people really like Schnurstein, and thought he could become something No it was just you.
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!
Sox with a great win followed by a Cubs horrid loss. Hopefully we'll bring that momentum this series. Taking 2 out of 3 from the Yanks... impressive.
-
White Sox vs. Yankees, 5/17/07 (W)
Sox take 2 outta 3 from the Yanks. I'm impressed.
-
White Sox vs. Yankees, 5/17/07 (W)
2 down.