2007 White Sox Catch-All Thread

greasywheels121

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jan 4, 2007 -> 12:16 PM)
The White Sox are listed as possible suitors for the comeback of Jim "huge cup" Parque.

Didn't Parque leave the Sox with anger. I see no reason why Parque would have any shot here nor why we would even fathom brining him and his gopher balls back.

Fathead icons

I heard about this on the radio and was going to pick up a sox logo for my basement and low and behold they dont have it yet. I clicked on the link that stated dont see your team or player. If you read this, click on the link and put the sox up there. I am sure that others would like these for their wall, shrine to the sox.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jan 13, 2007 -> 11:38 PM)
Talked to someone who saw Jenks in person yesterday, and said he looks a lot better than he did last season coming into ST. Just thought I would pass on the info.

Now that is great to hear. I assume you mean he's lost a little weight this time.

I bet you that a few pounds off his frame turns into a little easier range of motion on that arm and a little regaining of juice on that fastball.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 15, 2007 -> 11:36 PM)
The Sox play the Rockies on February 28th. :)

You know, right when I posted that, I thought to myself "I bet they play their first game in February." And wouldn't you know, if someone were to call me out on it, I would have guessed it to be you. :)

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jan 15, 2007 -> 11:46 PM)
You know, right when I posted that, I thought to myself "I bet they play their first game in February." And wouldn't you know, if someone were to call me out on it, I would have guessed it to be you. :)

It's what I do.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jan 16, 2007 -> 05:25 AM)
So, when the f*** are we going to start playing ball again. God I hate January.

I am planning on heading to Seattle for the games there May 1-2 and hopefully to Chicago this year. ST is just a month away.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 18, 2007 -> 05:09 PM)
SN ranked us with the 4th best bullpen in the AL. They listed us with 5 guys who throw over 100MPH when no one else has more than 3. I believe in the last issue they ranked our rotation 4th as well.

Twins were number one for Bullpen, Tigers number one for rotation.

I probably should know this, but is SN, Sporting News?