Everything posted by SoxAce
-
White Sox vs. Twins, 5/9/07 (W)
I'm hoping Sweeney gets another start. I love watching that sweet swing of his. But then again.. I love watching any young player play in the bigs. I think the team's rookie hazing is over for Danks in this one. He'll probably get a ND as an upgrade.
-
New OOTP League started
The legendary SoxAce retired in 2005 (2010 in OOTP years) with his studly Padres.
-
Front Page Closed
R.I.P. Satanic Souls..
-
Thats a dont walk him loser
QUOTE(BearSox @ May 8, 2007 -> 11:11 PM) Javy was only at 107 and was dealing. I know 107 might be a little too much, but he should have at least started the 8th, and if he got up around the 120 mark, then taken out. You've been drinking?
-
White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)
QUOTE(fathom @ May 8, 2007 -> 10:56 PM) This Cubs game.....ugh! Every single close play is going their way. No kidding. The Pirates got robbed. The player was safe. And I don't watch Cub games hardly.. but this is how sad I'm feeling.
-
In two more days, fire sale talk will pick up
Wasn't there a thread like this not too long ago?
-
In two more days, fire sale talk will pick up
QUOTE(caulfield12 @ May 8, 2007 -> 10:49 PM) The Twins were very close That's another organization. Maybe Houston should have quit two years ago when their record was horrid the first couple of months. It's a different ballgame for different organizations.
-
In two more days, fire sale talk will pick up
I know this lost was tough, but this thread is ridiculous. Two days? Please. I'll agree with Showtime in saying that if we play s***ty these next couple weeks, then I can see this organization thinking differently next month even though I would give it a month and a half/ two months tops.
-
Thats a dont walk him loser
QUOTE(RME JICO @ May 8, 2007 -> 10:40 PM) Gardenhire made Ozzie look silly for wasting Thornton there. If Thornton stays in, he could have came back out in the 9th to face Morneau who is worse vs LHP, then made the switch to Aardsma or Masset after. The thing that frustrates me the most is that he had two options. Let Boone come in who others might forget is a lefty to pitch to Morneau, or just walk Morneau. If Jeff freaking Cirillo beats us, fine.
-
Thats a dont walk him loser
Another wasted outing. I'll say one positive. At least our offense is scoring 4+ runs a game. Just not good managing in the sceme of things. Hopefully our bullpen can bounce back cause it looks like they are comming back down to Earth.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)
Bottom line. Terrible managing in that frame.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)
Fathom update your sig please. Eigher walk him or bring Boone in. WTF? #1 rule of managing fails.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)
HOLY s*** THAT WAS A BOOOOOOMB.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)
QUOTE(WilliamTell @ May 8, 2007 -> 10:20 PM) Well I was wrong about Cuddyer, but I don't like Morneau either, which means the probability of him doing sometinng productive just increased.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)
A.j has had one hellova game defensive wise and pitch calling.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)
Damn this is really messing up Masset's walk to k ratio.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)
Masset comming in.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)
That was nasty.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)
This is the best defensive effort I've seen from A.J. in quite some time.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)
Sisco got lucky there.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)
Good swing Sweeney.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)
This is already the difference. I think everyone can agree that BA wouldn't be batting in the 10th of a tie game. But Sweeney is.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)
Sweeney comming up.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)
Leave Aardsma in... Is that a smart move Ozzie? We'll find out.
-
White Sox vs. Twins, 5/8/07 (L)
Damn... maybe pitching wise... not.