Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. QUOTE(fathom @ May 8, 2007 -> 09:52 PM) I wonder if Aardsma can handle pressure? Pitching wise.. yes. But fielding anydamn thing... not so much.
  2. The dangerous Mike Redmond up.
  3. Aardsma f***ed up. Nerves looked like it got to him.
  4. I'm actually glad we walked Morneau.
  5. Damn.. I was hoping to see Bobby.
  6. Cintron's BA is beyond laughable right now.
  7. At least Cintron got some wood on it.
  8. Looks like Sweeney will be batting in the 10th hopefully.
  9. Please someone get on to have Sweeney bat. He's easily our best bottom of the order hitter maybe even more..
  10. QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ May 8, 2007 -> 09:36 PM) The team should just start showing up naked at the Metrodome to make it easier for the Twins to repeatedly rape us.
  11. Hopefully we'll see Sweeney bat this inning.
  12. MMac's era now... 5.40 Damn close to Thornton's era now.
  13. God damn our pitchers have been pitching better than most would think and they can't get any damn wins.
  14. Torii can smell the $$$$$$$ He's been ridiculous this year in his last contract season.
  15. I've said this a few times... Aardsma= $$
  16. Looks like Thornton is becoming more reliable than MMac these past few games.
  17. MMac just doesn't have it today.
  18. QUOTE(SoxAce @ May 8, 2007 -> 04:36 PM) I think Javy is going to pitch sexy today.
  19. I think Javy is going to pitch sexy today.
  20. Maybe one day someone will give props to Detroit's defense...
  21. SoxAce replied to Heads22's topic in FutureSox Board
    How about Wing this season? Give that man some props so far.
  22. ESPN2 to televise MLB's 2007 First-Year Player Draft
  23. QUOTE(Capn12 @ May 7, 2007 -> 12:45 AM) Sweeney will be an everyday player.....when Pods has 2 broken legs. Well I got the alumimum bat, you got the wheels?
  24. QUOTE(caulfield12 @ May 6, 2007 -> 10:33 PM) I heard from a very good White Sox fan that BA was out for a night on the town with at least one of Guillen's kids on a road trip and got him into a very "interesting" situation when he was supposed to be looking out for him. The first thing I think of is a particular fight. Maybe one of Gullien's kids got into it with someone(s) and BA didn't eigher back him up, or didn't do anything to prevent it/break it up/whatever. At any case we don't know what's behind closed doors but there has to be a reason that we do not know about. That's evident.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.