Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Cubs thread 2k19
Jesus. Talk about mailing it in.
-
GT - (9/24) White Sox vs Indians, 7:10 pm, WGN
Nice Timmy!
-
GT - (9/24) White Sox vs Indians, 7:10 pm, WGN
Really hoping the Rockies have a good series against SF. I'm not expecting Seattle (Astros) to do anything. Cubs bending over to the Pirates (also helps the tank) is great icing on the cake.
-
GT - (9/24) White Sox vs Indians, 7:10 pm, WGN
Ramirez looks like he's back to normal.
- Cubs thread 2k19
-
GT - (9/24) White Sox vs Indians, 7:10 pm, WGN
Collins walks.
-
GT - (9/24) White Sox vs Indians, 7:10 pm, WGN
Damn that was a good AB by Moncada despite the outcome.
-
GT - (9/24) White Sox vs Indians, 7:10 pm, WGN
Stone is right that Yolmer SHOULD win the gold glove, but probably won't because his offensive numbers are too pedestrian.
-
GT - (9/24) White Sox vs Indians, 7:10 pm, WGN
Haha Santiago is garbage too.
-
GT - (9/24) White Sox vs Indians, 7:10 pm, WGN
His numbers the last 15 starts are insane.
-
GT - (9/24) White Sox vs Indians, 7:10 pm, WGN
Atta boy Carson! The next franchise cornerstone we draft (or trade away for an impact guy in the future) will thank you for your services.
-
GT - (9/24) White Sox vs Indians, 7:10 pm, WGN
Santiago was originally the starter. Changed to Fulmer.
-
**2019 "I hate my Fantasy Team" Fantasy Football thread**
I won by 1.7 this week. Unbelievable. Redskins scoring that garbage time TD late literally saved me. I am also 3-0.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Bingo.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Atta boy Pineiro.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Which is why I said he makes plays out of nothing. They should've done this the last possession.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
You need to watch Montgomery run more.. elite vision. Makes alot of plays out of nothing.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Hey look at that.. they're actually running the ball now.. and using Montgomery at that. What I was calling for 10 minutes ago.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Trevathan!!!
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
You are killing the clock though. Having Mitch throw (and making incompletions) isn't helping at all with the time.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Nagy getting way too cute again. Just run the fucking ball and kill time. You are stopping the clock waaay too much having Trubisky throw the ball.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Don't be.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Trubisky's accuracy has really improved throughout the game, but that was a terrible throw and stared that read down.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Haha. That TD actually helped with me winning. The guy I was facing was making a crazy comeback and he has the Bears D.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
I mean.. that post is literally nothing with what I said but ok.