Everything posted by SoxAce
-
2020 RF options
Me personally, I'd ask the Marlins what they'd want for Brian Anderson (I know.. the name makes you snicker, but he is a very underrated player). Or Hahn could travel down the Joc Pederson hole again...
-
9/2/19 White Sox @Cleveland MLB Free Game of the Day
I like Moncada taking his walks.
- Moncada
-
9/2/19 White Sox @Cleveland MLB Free Game of the Day
I love how when Giolito talks about what changed for him this year, not once did he mention something Don Cooper said or did for him. Sox coaching staff is a tire fire. Outdated and way behind the times.
-
9/2/19 White Sox @Cleveland MLB Free Game of the Day
Honestly was the dumbest reason to get thrown out I've seen in quite some time. He was clearly wrong.
-
9/2/19 White Sox @Cleveland MLB Free Game of the Day
Ricky getting thrown out over dumb shit.
-
9/2/19 White Sox @Cleveland MLB Free Game of the Day
The injury he sustained kinda ruined his little stretch where he was pitching better. The one thing I will say is he at least didn't walk anybody. By far my pet peeve with him.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Wrong thread chief.
-
9/2/19 White Sox @Cleveland MLB Free Game of the Day
That play right there describes Puig in a nutshell. Very good defensively (nearly robbed Timmy of extra bases) then does something dumb after that (airmailing everybody and Tim gets the extra base).
-
9/2/19 White Sox @Cleveland MLB Free Game of the Day
I can't believe that ball went out.
-
9/2 Games
Lenyn Sosa finishes with a 10 game hitting streak. Last month of so he's been red hot.
-
9/2 Games
What a choke job. Hahn is probably pissed he now has to answer why certain guys won't be up.
-
9/2 Games
Grudzielanek is terrible. Probably the worst manager out of all the affiliates the Sox have. He's made some questionable to stupid decisions all season from what I've seen.
-
9/2 Games
In AAA? You are correct. I have faith in Gwinnett though as they are one of the best teams in the IL though.
-
9/2 Games
Just a smart baseball player.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Leming definitely thinking something else is wrong.
-
Tim Anderson's WAR
Fielding bible has Timmy at the bottom of the league for SS. http://fieldingbible.com/DRSLeaderboard
- Moncada
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
No kidding. Weird considering Anthony Miller had the more serious surgery and he's out there practicing. Gotta be something else wrong with him to likely miss the season opener.
-
AAP: Luis Robert
- It's That Time Of The Year Again...
- 9/1 Games
Knights are likely losing this game. Durham won today so of course it's going to come down to the last game to see who goes to the playoffs.- 9/1- Sox at Braves, 4:10, WGN
Eloy got screwed on that strike 3 call.- 9/1- Sox at Braves, 4:10, WGN
Better hitter than half our guys.- Official NHL COVID season thread
Rare to see a player get his number retired only playing 1 season. Pretty incredible for Kaner (and it won't be the first time he sees his number in the rafters).