Everything posted by SoxAce
-
8/27- Sox vs Twins, 7:10, NBCSC+
Abreu is way too adventurous out there for a 1B lol.
- 8/27 Games
-
8/27- Sox vs Twins, 7:10, NBCSC+
That's the thing. I actually like Yolmer in a utility role. He gets hated on because he plays WAAAAY too much. Give him 200 PA's or so next season, and I think he would be alot more likeable here. He's definitely one of the smartest players we have. Obviously that means declining that option cause he can not be making that much. If he doesn't like the pay cut... buh bye.
-
8/27- Sox vs Twins, 7:10, NBCSC+
Barring what they decide to leave Leury at, I'm willing to bet one of them will be back next year in a utility role.
-
8/27- Sox vs Twins, 7:10, NBCSC+
Great AB by Eloy there.
-
8/27- Sox vs Twins, 7:10, NBCSC+
I miss cheat here.
-
8/27- Sox vs Twins, 7:10, NBCSC+
The injuries have hurt him quite a bit this season (he was in a rhythm with solid PA's then the injury bug hit). Was I expecting maybe a higher average this year? Sure, but the power is there. What I'm seeing right now is a guy whose timing is still off. At least earlier in the year, he was striking out on the 10 sliders pitchers were pitching to him. Now he can't even hit fastballs down the middle. His timing is just off. I not worried at all about his bat. If there's anything that's disappointed me with Eloy, it's definitely his (lack of) defense. I did not expect him to be nearly THIS bad.
-
8/27- Sox vs Twins, 7:10, NBCSC+
The Eloy takes in this thread are beyond ridiculous. I'll just leave it at that.
-
8/27- Sox vs Twins, 7:10, NBCSC+
Engel pulls an Abreu.
-
8/27- Sox vs Twins, 7:10, NBCSC+
There's 200!
-
8/27- Sox vs Twins, 7:10, NBCSC+
During every check swing, all of them are yelling "AAAAAYYYYEEE." So annoying.
-
8/27- Sox vs Twins, 7:10, NBCSC+
Hanging slider there.
-
8/27- Sox vs Twins, 7:10, NBCSC+
What the hell was Abreu doing there?
-
8/27 Games
Sosa 2-3, 2 RBIs. For a 19 year old in that league, he's more than held his own.
- 8/27 Games
-
Free Agency - How confident are you?
Abreu batting 6th. Ricky would never...
-
8/27- Sox vs Twins, 7:10, NBCSC+
Haha no kidding.
-
**2019 "I hate my Fantasy Team" Fantasy Football thread**
He'll be very good the first 8-10 weeks. It'll be very interesting to see how he's used once Hunt is eligible to return (who I can easily see being the guy coming up big for fantasy teams down the line).
-
8/27 Games
Dash playing earlier than usual. Vaughn 1-2 so far.
-
Jace Fry Paternity Leave
If I'm not mistaken, his current girlfriend use to work for the Barons in some capacity.... I'll let somebody else put 2 and 2 together.
-
8/26 Games
I read exactly what you said and it wasn't the first time you ripped on Vaughn in prior threads (I know this because I agreed with you about not being a big fan of the pick because of the position) but you take it beyond that. Hell, you ripped on Yolbert Sanchez' DSL numbers before your (usual) backtrack in the same thread.
-
8/26 Games
I mean... you literally jumped the gun on Vaughn like a week ago lol. But I'm glad you're learning.
- 8/26 Games
-
8/26 Games
Hard to say. He will definitely be in AAA next season, but can make some noise. I liked him coming out of Wake Forest. I just have a feeling Sox may try and deal from a position they have alot of (1B types) to fill a need.
- 8/26 Games