Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. Not all. Some of us said that was just one team who has his number.. happens to alot of great pitchers out there.
  2. This.
  3. Stud, stud, Lucas is a stud.
  4. Ricky should continue to bat him at the top of the lineup to get him the PA's. Kid has a legit shot at the batting title.
  5. This. I don't want him back at all (only because of how Renteria will handle him) but for a year... it's fine. Anything past two and it's a terrible deal.
  6. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Jose Rodriguez bomb #9 (I think I may create a thread regarding him soon) Glass 3-4, 2B, RBI, R
  7. I meant just throw him sliders. It's not like he'll walk any.
  8. I'm honestly surprised more pitchers don't do that more with Tim.
  9. Moncada should've been a 20/20 guy already. I think the only guy who I can see having the power and Ricky's confidence on the base paths is Robert in the 30/30 club.
  10. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Gonzalez 2-3, 2B, BB, RBI Rutherford 2-4, 2B, 2 R
  11. Literally thought the same thing.
  12. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Robert just missed another one.
  13. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Madrigal single. 3-5, 2B, 2 R. Moncada cue shot single.
  14. Cooper doing a bang up job fixing Lopez.
  15. He's the new Ryan Raburn.
  16. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Robert BB.
  17. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Sosa 2-2, 2 R, BB.
  18. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Part of me wishes the Knights somehow got Detwiler and Herrera back. They need another rotation and bullpen arm to really be set.
  19. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Sac Fly for Mercedes. I love the Knights offense. Hopefully their pitching can hold up for them as they push for a playoff berth.
  20. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    I love that he hits mistakes. They were trying to get him on a slider low and away, pitcher hung it and he crushed it. You better get that slider down or he'll murder you.
  21. Not to mention playing 1B. Which is why I don't want him resigned. Sox FO wants Ricky to be the guy long term? Take away his toys that he plays terribly. Barring him batting Madrigal 3rd or cleanup in the future, I don't care if he puts any of the young guys that matter (Moncada, Robert, Vaughn, Eloy, etc) in those spots.
  22. Liking Jimenez at cleanup (finally).
  23. WSI

    SoxAce replied to WBWSF's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Cerb!!
  24. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    I said it in one of the other game threads here that I'm mostly posting about him in tongue in cheek because of that. But hey... might as well have some fun with it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.