Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. I'm honestly surprised how poor his arm is/has been. Thought it was alot stronger than what he's shown. Crazy considering he was primarily a RF most of his life.
  2. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Who are your other 2? I'm assuming the 16 year old (Guzman) is one of them..??
  3. Damn Eloy hit that hard too. He looks much better up there lately.
  4. Thiess comes right back and robs Leury.
  5. What a play by Timmy!
  6. I knew Trout was going to hit a BOMB there.
  7. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Yoelvin Silven, the 20 year old Dominican, goes 6 IP, 5 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 0 BB 9 SO. Kid only has 5 walks all year in AZL.
  8. Just hit 100 for the K there. Don't think I've ever seen him hit triple digits.
  9. Lopez hitting 99.
  10. Ricky gonna Ricky.
  11. I can watch this all day.
  12. I will happily admit I was wrong about Ohtani as a hitter. Thought he wouldn't be nearly as good as a hitter as he came in as a pitcher. Kid is legit.
  13. I know Bill Walton will be with him tomorrow.
  14. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    The guy has played a ton of baseball this year. It's obvious he's tired. The power isn't quite there like it was earlier, but he is so dangerous he's getting pitched around quite a bit down there.
  15. Wait... is Benetti in the booth by himself tonight?
  16. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Why even post this? It's like you are legit asking for an argument.. a silly one at that.
  17. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Walker single. 2-5 Vaughn 1-4, BB, R. (Turang made a nice play to rob him of another hit)
  18. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    With that win, the Knights are now a half game back of a wild card spot for the playoffs. Only 3 back of 1st in their division I believe.
  19. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Another hit for Madrigal. 2-4, BB, R, SB
  20. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Sheets 3-4, 2B Basabe 2-4, 2B, R
  21. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    While that may be true (I believe it's closer to rookie ball, maybe A- as I posted this before here but I'll have to double check) not playing for 18 months is a really long time. Now having said that, I'm on record in saying his bat will likely never catch the glove (his profile reminds me of Yrizarri). But we'll see what he does with (hopefully) more advanced analytics and coaching with the Sox when he's stateside.
  22. Ah there we go.
  23. Black Jack and Early Wynn are 2. Can't remember the 3rd guy.
  24. Which was ridiculous. If anything, Pedro should've won it if Estaban didn't. It wasn't quite the robbery of Giambi over Big Frank but it was a snub.
  25. SoxAce replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Damn Parke just lost the perfect game.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.