Everything posted by SoxAce
-
8/15 Games
21 up, 21 down for Parke.
-
Moncada to Charlotte for Rehab
He is in the dugout. Saw him after Collins homerun.
-
8/15 Games
What a pitchers duel between Parke and Pfeifer. 18 up and 18 down for Parke thus far.
-
8/15 Games
Kid is en fuego right now. It was off a lefty too might I add.
-
Random Sox Trivia
If true, it is lol. I know for a fact Dunn did. Since that was incorrect I assumed it was somebody after him. Thought Frazier as I know Abreu never hit that many (and LaRoche was garbage lol).
-
Random Sox Trivia
I was just about to post Dunn myself until I saw it was incorrect. Maybe Frazier?
- 8/15 Games
-
8/15 Games
Madrigal single on a hit and run. Beautiful. Robert sac fly RBI.
-
8/15 Games
Parke and Pfeifer both were perfect through 4 innings. Sheets just hit a single in the top of the 5th for the first hit by either side.
-
8/15 Games
Vaughn single then gets a CS.
- 8/15 Games
-
8/15 Games
Madrigal BB. Robert RBI double (just missed a HR by a couple of inches. Hit off the top of the wall in RF).
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Another year, another Kyle Long fight in practice. That guy fights every year it seems. I get it, you are very competitive and get the best out of yourself, but enough is enough. Lots of players fight in practice, but when you are now getting a rep about you every year, it isn't ideal.
-
2019-2020 Official NBA Thread
Beginning of the end for Boogie it looks like.
-
8/14 Games
Hey, hey now!!... He did have that one walk too.
-
8/14 Games
That was a terrible AB by Yermin lol.
-
8/14 Games
What a fucking AB that was! Down 0-2 and worked a walk.
-
8/14 Games
Yermin BOMB. Back to back.
-
8/14 Games
Good lord Collins is hot. Another BOMB.
-
Cubs thread 2k19
It's unbelievable really.
-
8/14 Games
Sosa 2-5, 2B, RBI Kid has really been hitting well lately.
-
8/14 Games
Oh, and good Davis Martin showed up tonight. Btw saw Madrigal struck out tonight. Is this the first time he's struck out in back to back games in his professional career?
-
8/14 Games
Dude don't you know Aaron Judge is totally going to be a 1B/DH down the road....
-
8/14- Sox vs Astros, 1:10, WGN
MCCANN!!!!
-
8/14- Sox vs Astros, 1:10, WGN
It was a stupid pick, no doubt.