Everything posted by SoxAce
- 8/6 Games
-
8/6 | Sox @ Tigers GM2 | Santiago vs VerHagen | 6:10pm CT
He's awesome from my own interaction. One of the real good guys in the game. I'll always root for him.
- 8/6 Games
-
8/6 Games
That kid Marquez pumping 97-101 MPH fastballs out there. Lawd.
-
8/6 | Sox @ Tigers GM2 | Santiago vs VerHagen | 6:10pm CT
Sox stellar defense strikes again.
-
8/6 Games
Knights now in a rain delay.
-
8/6 Games
Yea I love Garcia despite him being tiny. That kid has electric stuff. He was nasty in the futures game. Likely a future closer, but I'll always root for the little guy. And yea Marquez definitely has a chance to be the Cubs best prospect (not just pitching) very soon.
-
8/6 | Sox @ Tigers GM1 | Cease vs Norris | 12:10pm CT
He was riding him to the ground in the first half, but he's definitely pulled Bummer back in the second half. It's a welcomed sight.
-
8/6 | Sox @ Tigers GM1 | Cease vs Norris | 12:10pm CT
Timmy looks like he's beginning to heat it up.
-
SoxTalk fan pulse: How far away are the Sox from competing?
Definitely 2021.
-
8/6 Games
Sosa looks like he's starting to heat it up a bit.
- Lineup Optimization
-
2019 MiLB catch all thread
https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/white-sox/white-sox-talk-podcast-radar-white-sox-prospect-now-our-radar Nice interview with Stiever on the Sox podcast.
-
8/5 | Sox @ Tigers | Gio vs Turnbull | 6:10PM CT
I think most people know the Tigers are a whole 'nother level of bad. They'll likely struggle against the A's, Astros, Angels coming up.
-
8/5 | Sox @ Tigers | Gio vs Turnbull | 6:10PM CT
Ricky really must want his numbers to go up.
-
Lineup Optimization
Neither does Renteria.
-
8/5 | Sox @ Tigers | Gio vs Turnbull | 6:10PM CT
Yea Cleto was bad lol.
-
8/5 | Sox @ Tigers | Gio vs Turnbull | 6:10PM CT
He has way more of a clue than Vieira. I like Cordero quite a bit. If we were in year one of the rebuild, I'd stick him at closer to enchance his value. I actually think he'd be good at it. For now, I like him as another arm back there.
-
8/5 | Sox @ Tigers | Gio vs Turnbull | 6:10PM CT
Been a tough 130+ MLB innings for him. Add in the new delivery and yea.. I can see a bit of a dead arm.
-
8/5 | Sox @ Tigers | Gio vs Turnbull | 6:10PM CT
Love Ricky letting Giolito dictate if he has some gas in the tank left. I think Rodon is the only other guy he lets do that.
-
8/5 | Sox @ Tigers | Gio vs Turnbull | 6:10PM CT
Gio showed 95 there. Of course McCann asks for a changeup next pitch and it gets roped.
-
8/5 | Sox @ Tigers | Gio vs Turnbull | 6:10PM CT
Abreu doesn't even need to hit double plays on the ground anymore to get a double play on him.
-
8/5 Games
I would think more in the mid to late range (17-28ish). Btw he just got another hit (2B). Now 4-4.
-
8/5 Games
Bilous 5.2 IP 5 H 1 R 1 ER 2 BB 8 SO
-
8/5 | Sox @ Tigers | Gio vs Turnbull | 6:10PM CT
Why teams throw Abreu breaking pitches at this point is a mystery to me.