Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Fulmer to IL, Gascan (aka Covey) recalled from Charlotte
That injury is on Ricky.
-
8/3 Games
5 game hitting streak for Walker. Has hit safely in 8 of his last 9 games.
-
8/3 Games
They should give him a promotion as a bday present.
-
8/2 Games
I was obviously joking, hence the emoji. Was giving Parkman a friendly jab because he's mentioned that numerous times.
-
And That's Finally a White Sox Winner !!
Exactly like us I would imagine except their team is actually good.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
I still can't believe Kapler literally gave us that game. Miami or Pittsburgh must've threw some money under the table for him that the Sox are screwing up their draft pick(s) by losing so much.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
We should trade for him and put him in for defensive substitutions for Eloy next season.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
That pitcher putting on a clinic out there.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
He looked safe live. EDIT: Damn that's close.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
Dammit Timmy take your fucking walk. Geez.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
I wonder how long Stone is gonna stay around for this one.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
Quinn is the MVP of this game.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
This is a game I wish Reed was in now or Davidson. I wanna see ome of them go toe to toe with Quinn.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
Haha well done.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
And you would be wrong lol.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
Thank you. I personally saw a couple of his managed games.. beyond incompetent.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
Giant douche/turd sandwich.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
I don't think you remember how brutal Matheny was.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
I haven't seen this much incompetence in one game between two managers since Ricky was going against Mike Matheny.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
Holy fuck Fulmer got robbed.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
I am just laughing at this Fulmer vs Quinn bat.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
Generally that's what happens when you get an elite framer lol.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
Ok I harp on Ricky but I also harp on other managers too. Kaplan has been terrible in the later innings. He bunts with a pitcher, then takes him out for a pitch runner at 2B?! Fucking brutal.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
I guess that's what an elite pitch framer brings.
-
Sox @ Phillies 6:05 CDT NBCSN-CHI Nova vs. Vargas
Only 1 BB that inning. Atta boy Carson!