Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. I'm going to say I don't mind this decision by Ricky personally.
  2. Cease still in there. Interesting.
  3. Cease pitched way better than his line indicates.
  4. 6th inning is new territory for Cease. He's never pitched past 5.
  5. To be fair, it was high.
  6. Cease had him struck out... then walks him. Growing pains but he'll learn.
  7. Mets do know Tim isn't 100% right? He ain't stealing right now.
  8. Watch Eloy still hurt himself if he does that.
  9. Completely agree as I'm not a fan of his (I actually want him gone but that's another subject), but you know it's going to happen. Eloy and Robert are in the other 2 spots.
  10. Leury might be auditioning for RF next season IMO.
  11. Goins is slowly taking Yolmer's utility job next season.
  12. Feel for Timmy. Dude clearly isn't 100% yet is battling out there.
  13. Wegner is quickly approaching West, Hernandez, Bucknor in incompetence.
  14. Sox are now 1.5 GB of Pittsburgh for the 7th pick. I really don't wanna do another tank thread but I'm getting close....
  15. Jose Rodriguez with a hell of a game himself. And that team faced Shelby Miller on a rehab assignment. Rodriguez and Ramos are the only 2 guys who had hits off him.
  16. Me and @Chicago White Sox disagree about him in that regard. I still hope they deal him this offseason.
  17. Jarneski already making his debut for the AZL Sox.
  18. Yes, that's why I put the "s" in ().
  19. As much as I wanted certain guys gone, I knew the Sox weren't going to do it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.