Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Colome remains with White Sox, who always had ample interest in him
Hell I'm good with just May and a lower level guy with big upside for Colome. They can keep Lux.
-
Zac Gallen to the Diamondbacks
Very true.
-
Zac Gallen to the Diamondbacks
I'm literally dumbfounded.
-
Zac Gallen to the Diamondbacks
SS prospect for MLB arm.
-
Zac Gallen to the Diamondbacks
Oooo Marlins what is you doin baby.
-
2019 Trade Deadline Predictions
Geez..
-
Sox Trade Nate Jones/INTL Slot to TEX for 2 Minor Leaguers
Wasn't comparing them as prospects, only how they were acquired and the success Burr had making it all the way hence the "useful arm" part.
-
Roark to A's
- Sox Trade Nate Jones/INTL Slot to TEX for 2 Minor Leaguers
Mostly cause Jarneski was acquired for INTL signing money too, similar to Burr. This.- Pomeranz & Ray Black to MIL for Dubon
"Significant" lol.- Sox Trade Nate Jones/INTL Slot to TEX for 2 Minor Leaguers
Hopefully Jarneski turns into a useful arm down the line, similar to Ryan Burr.- Vaughn to A+, Madrigal to AAA
Not to mention he's probably tired. Kid has played alot of baseball this year. I'm not even that big of a Vaughn fan, but I am a realist.- A bunch of promotions (reportedly including Madrigal to AAA)
- Sox vs. Mets - Tues, July 30th, 2019
Golden sombrero for Eloy.- 7/30 Games
I'll be one of the first on that train to him.- Sox vs. Mets - Tues, July 30th, 2019
Yep. I didn't say it was a "good" tank loss.- Trevor Bauer traded to Reds - Puig to Indians
I was gonna say I hope Victor Nova turns into a player the Padres regret trading until I saw he's headed to the Indians org.- Sox vs. Mets - Tues, July 30th, 2019
Well this is about as much of a tank loss as it gets.- Sox vs. Mets - Tues, July 30th, 2019
Holy shit that was a bomb. That's gotta be one of the longest HRs hit there.- Sox vs. Mets - Tues, July 30th, 2019
I'll still gladly take him... with a real pitching coach.- Sox vs. Mets - Tues, July 30th, 2019
Garrett is one crazy SOB- Sox vs. Mets - Tues, July 30th, 2019
Holy shit. McCann is a tough SOB.- Sox vs. Mets - Tues, July 30th, 2019
He's out of the game, but spots like this is why I want Moncada in that spot over Abreu.- Sox vs. Mets - Tues, July 30th, 2019
That was a terrible bunt. Mets defense is worse.- Sox vs. Mets - Tues, July 30th, 2019
Thor out with 97 pitches.... Okay then. - Sox Trade Nate Jones/INTL Slot to TEX for 2 Minor Leaguers