Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. McCann is just beat up at this point. But hey... play him to the ground Ricky.
  2. I was talking anout about the Knights team. I know... who cares, but just me being curious.
  3. Very true. I still laugh at Eloy's broken bat homer at Wrigley that went about 10 rows deep.
  4. He has always been into the analytics side of the game. Don't normally say this about Reinsdorf's loyalty to people, but this is a quality hire.
  5. If Frazier didn't break his bat there, that's gone.
  6. So did I and it's true. Been his M.O. for some time.
  7. Going to be interesting to see whose PT gets cut once Madrigal arrives.
  8. Eloy mashed in June. The main reason he's struggling this month is because he got injured and his timing isn't quite down yet (he's also had hits taken away from him from brilliant defensive shifts and a couple of shitty calls on strikeouts).
  9. I think they're gonna deal him in the offseason. Whether that is the right decision or not remains to be seen.
  10. I guess the good news is the Sox will be bad enough that it still won't cost them their 1st round pick anyways.
  11. As a minor league pitching coach. Interesting.
  12. What are we.. 8th on the waiver claim?
  13. Ah. Fair enough.
  14. Tigers get Lange.
  15. http://www.milb.com/player/index.jsp?sid=milb&player_id=670276#/career/R/hitting/2019/ALL Stevenson's numbers... OBP machine.
  16. For.... Derek Fisher
  17. I'll gladly take that bet.
  18. Damn I feel for DRob. Career may be in jeopardy.
  19. Hell of a pitching matchup right there.
  20. Great trade for both teams.
  21. Watch their analytical team make him even better too. They are fucking stacked!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.