Everything posted by SoxAce
-
All Star Game Thread
Great play by McCann there.
- 7/9 Games
- 7/9 Games
-
Official NHL COVID season thread
Zawaski is pretty connected with the org so this definitely has legs.
-
Official NHL COVID season thread
I'm in a bind with this one. I actually like Alex Nylander alot and think he'll have a Strome like resurgence but I really, really like Jokiharju and the intangibles he brings. I don't get this one. Well... I get it but... damn.
-
2019-2020 Official NBA Thread
So any metric you use has Zach LaVine as a terrible defender... not surprising.
-
Sox claim 1b A.J. Reed off waivers AND send him to majors
Hahaha touche. But I also know how you feel about the Astros org (rightfully so) so your patience of a guy they gave up on will be very thin.
-
Sox claim 1b A.J. Reed off waivers AND send him to majors
150 career PAs in the bigs.. not like he was really given a shot.
-
Sox claim 1b A.J. Reed off waivers AND send him to majors
And Ron would be ecstatic.
-
Sox claim 1b A.J. Reed off waivers AND send him to majors
Going to be very interesting if the Sox can develop Reed and his bat. The power was always real.
- 7/8 Games
-
All Star events
That was the real final right there.
-
All Star events
Vlad has a much better guy pitching him. Joc's guy is garbage.
-
All Star events
Both guys really want it.
-
Will Nick "The Little Magician" Madrigal be called up this year?
I preferred his "Slayer" nickname personally... for the story there.
-
All Star events
Damn Joc. I see you.
-
7/8 Games
9 game hitting streak for Sheets.
-
All Star events
I'd rather have the media hype Vlad Jr. over the other son of a former major leaguer who is 20 and is miles better as a player for my sanity..
-
7/8 Games
Bingo, but Reinsdorf won't allow that.
-
Sox claim 1b A.J. Reed off waivers AND send him to majors
Heh.. this was a guy whose name came up a bunch in trade talks on this board once upon a time for Quintana.
-
Will Nick "The Little Magician" Madrigal be called up this year?
lol.
- 7/7 Games
-
Futures Game Thread
He was. Basabe was good too.
-
Futures Game Thread
s So is Robert. Thanks Thome.
-
Futures Game Thread
I hope this game goes 9 innings. Should've been 9 from the get go. EDIT: It can only go 8?! booo.