Everything posted by SoxAce
-
Official 2018-19 NFL Thread
Rest up Eddie.
-
Official NHL COVID season thread
Conflicting reports... we'll see.
-
Official 2018-19 NFL Thread
Alright see the gameplan... attack McManis.
-
Sox trade for Yonder Alonso; Alex Call to CLE
He at least remembers we won the World Series in '05 so he's already better than ESPN.
-
Official NHL COVID season thread
That's the most effort I've seen from a Blackhawk all season.
-
Sox trade for Yonder Alonso; Alex Call to CLE
This post needs more love.
-
Sox trade for Yonder Alonso; Alex Call to CLE
caulfield gonna caulfield.
-
Sox trade for Yonder Alonso; Alex Call to CLE
Thanks for saying something I said 3 pages ago. (well Machado is a stud at 3B so he doesn't need much help)
-
Sox trade for Yonder Alonso; Alex Call to CLE
Haha it would be nice to see a 1B help guys like Timmy and Moncada with the throwing errors though. Machado is already damn good at 3B so I don't worry about him in that regard if he signs here.
-
Sox trade for Yonder Alonso; Alex Call to CLE
I wonder if Hahn already knows Harper is going to be a Dodger so now he's focusing on Machado with this move.
-
Sox trade for Yonder Alonso; Alex Call to CLE
MACHADO
- Nightengale: JR has talked to Boras, no offer yet submitted for harper (Harper Thread *updates in first post*)
-
2018-2019 Official NBA thread
Loving Will Purdue's rant about the Bulls right now on CSN.
-
2018 Fantasy Football Discussion Thread
I did play Jackson but I benched Williams. Ugh... luckily Rivers and Jackson were alright for me and Tyreek Hill took a shit for my opponent. Good start so far.
-
2018-2019 Official NBA thread
But wait! There's more...
-
2018 Fantasy Football Discussion Thread
Ugh... Conflicted between Justin Jackson and Josh Gordon as my flex. I have Chubb and Cook as my starting RBs now and Jackson and Damien Williams on my bench currently. I don't trust Williams with West lurking and Rivers loves throwing to his RBs. Gordon however is the safer choice so it's tough.
- Nightengale: JR has talked to Boras, no offer yet submitted for harper (Harper Thread *updates in first post*)
-
The State of Baseball w/ ARod (Ft. Kopech and Giolito)
I watched it earlier (and I'm sure some noticed now after stalking Kopech's IG ) I commend Bregman for being more open about his life. His YouTube account is phenomenal. And I commend Giolito for sticking up for the Sox and the less media hype we get (although ARod's point with us sucking is true )
- Nightengale: JR has talked to Boras, no offer yet submitted for harper (Harper Thread *updates in first post*)
- Nightengale: JR has talked to Boras, no offer yet submitted for harper (Harper Thread *updates in first post*)
- Nightengale: JR has talked to Boras, no offer yet submitted for harper (Harper Thread *updates in first post*)
- Nightengale: JR has talked to Boras, no offer yet submitted for harper (Harper Thread *updates in first post*)
- Nightengale: JR has talked to Boras, no offer yet submitted for harper (Harper Thread *updates in first post*)
-
FS: White Sox Rule 5 Draft Preview - AND Rule 5 Discussion Thread (draft complete - see pinned thread for review)
Sox must've had a Jordan fetish today.
-
Official NHL COVID season thread
Dahlstrom was really good. And that kid Strome looks really good. I like him alot.