Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. He seems so much more comfortable against lefties with the cutter
  2. Yes sir!! Great to win a game where the offense was silent.
  3. Good job by Madrigal not trying to do too much
  4. More cutters up than usual
  5. He’s making some terrible pitches
  6. Too late to keep Heuer in?
  7. Righties just see the cutter so well
  8. I missed it, what he do?
  9. Great plate coverage by Eloy
  10. Not sure how Timmy missed that
  11. Yes cause he threw Abreu a fastball. He had retired 31 in a row coming into tonight.
  12. Btw, I think Devin Williams has the best change up I’ve ever seen. Better than Johan or Hoffman.
  13. That slider is filthy
  14. Heuer almost had to call a fair catch
  15. Hopefully he pulls a 2005 Pods. With that said, the decision to non-tender him seems so easy.
  16. I feel so old when my son’s homework assignment was to ask someone what it was like all the way back then. I also got to point out I didn’t have a cell phone in 2001 and he acted like I was a dinosaur.
  17. Remember when Ozzie thought it would be fun to hit Delmon for his actions in the minors, only for Delmon to then hit a bomb
  18. I’m pretty sure I mock myself more than anyone on this site
  19. Awesome to see him pull a high fastball. Told you this game was over Tony
  20. Timmy really needs to steal here
  21. García is their closer now. Jimenez has been ungodly bad

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.