Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. I for sure thought they would get results back before putting players back out on the field.
  2. I’m still nervous (shocking, I know) that Mazara could have spread it to others on the team
  3. Soto was in quarantine before but never positive until now
  4. Seems to me that there’s no way they should be playing tonight. What if the results come back Saturday and every Nats player has it (not realistic, I know)? The Orioles and Yankees would have to quarantine then as well.
  5. Fulmer...he gone. What a bust
  6. I like the beer idea someone on twitter had
  7. Madrigal with another rocket
  8. Not a fan due to taking too many quality pitches to hit and inability to being a big league catcher. With that said, I don’t see how he ever gets a shot with the Sox.
  9. Not helping his head hunter reputation
  10. Please tell me Dunning will face Lucas Erceg tonight
  11. I still don’t get the feeling Gio G is fully healthy
  12. That’s just an unreal play. Robert looks great though
  13. He’s just an amazing hitter, especially to the opposite field
  14. Definitely a positive outing for Rodon
  15. Main dugout has been where there were no masks being worn
  16. I think tonight’s lineup will be important to make sure no one is missing
  17. Seen way too many Sox players not wearing a mask in the dugout sitting close to each other
  18. Yep this is definitely not good. It’s pretty obvious he did test positive.
  19. Especially with Twins and Indians right off the bat. Engel is going to see some very tough righties.
  20. Could be Garcia in RF and Madrigal at 2nd

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.