Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. No way there’s proof. That happens on so many plays at first base.
  2. DJ is so irritated by how much he’s played
  3. I really don’t get why they rushed Timmy back. Another 10 days or so wouldn’t have hurt.
  4. I’m fine with it, but he needs a better approach
  5. His command is off though and velocity is a bit low.
  6. That’s a brutal 3-0 swing by Eloy
  7. They’re just spitting on his changeup
  8. I was worried it was a blooper at first
  9. Anderson didn’t know who was running. Had an easy out at 2nd as Ramos is the slowest player in baseball.
  10. Yep and it’s main reason I wanted Colome dealt.
  11. Robert got his cycle an at bat late
  12. You mean Brandon Crawford
  13. This gets so repetitive. It can’t be said enough....just be patient for 2.5 more months for Robert and save an extra year where hopefully he’s a superstar.
  14. I love how you refrain from criticizing anything and anyone except Abreu. I admire your consistency
  15. Good thing they cleared him before the game
  16. Look around, lots of the Sox bloggers are pissed about the international money trade.
  17. They’re going to end up around 68-70 wins this year. It’s still a tank year.
  18. I’m going to wait for a Stoney tweet to tell me how to feel. Not sure how anyone can sugarcoat the Sox actions today.
  19. Their starting pitching is good. They are awful against LHP and Castellanos mashes them.
  20. And isn’t that Hahn’s fault?
  21. They gave up nothing special
  22. Money will be spent!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.