Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Everything posted by fathom

  1. Yeah there’s a gigantic lack of depth sadly due to injuries
  2. I like him the most of the Ruiz, Minaya, Rendon, Veira group
  3. They’d rather keep wasting at bats with Yolmer
  4. Yeah cause they did such a great job of handling Collins this year with his call up. Meanwhile another called 3rd for the best AJ in Sox history.
  5. Professional at bat by Castillo. Nice job of taking strikes and chasing a pitch off the plate.
  6. I was at the game on Friday and barely noticed. I can’t believe people complain about it.
  7. That might be the worst missed called 3rd of the year. I’m shocked it was by this umpire.
  8. I feel worse he has to listen to Farmer for the next 8 innings
  9. Damn defensive positioning
  10. Just accept this front office is clueless and should have been replaced years ago
  11. Yoan missed by a foot
  12. AJ Reed was a good pitcher in college
  13. It’s just an organization full of idiots. The summer camps at least were run well.
  14. He has to be one of the worst pitchers in baseball history
  15. Hopefully he doesn’t have a connection to the Chicago Dogs
  16. Hopefully Covey and Cooper get DFA after the game
  17. Heard yesterday was a joke as well
  18. This has to be it for Covey. He’s not a major leaguer
  19. Or Reed
  20. I feel like Ozuna would be a massive bust here
  21. He keeps having to spend money to cover for his mistakes. Their fans HATE Maddon right now.
  22. Here's what I don't get....people in the media, including Farmer and DJ last night, keep pointing out how McCann is fatigued due to workload. With that in mind, why do they keep putting him at DH on nights he's not catching? All they're doing is running him into the ground. Also, the Sox have to be getting the worst DH production in the history of baseball since the DH was adopted.
  23. There's just nothing special about him. Thankfully he's likable, or else I feel we would really despise him.
  24. I've seen that you've completely turned on Collins, and even I think you need to back off him a bit. He very likely won't amount to much, but he's still worthy of more at bats in the majors. He was never going to be someone that would hit above .220 or so in the majors, as he could barely do that in the minors.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.