Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fathom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fathom

  1. I’m confused…I know exactly what you mean about going the opposite way, but it shouldn’t be the main focus. Especially with the ball not being juiced anymore, you aren’t going to get nearly as many opposite field homers as they did in 2020. I think all of us want them to sacrifice a few opposite field singles for one more homer every other game.
  2. Sure, the other owners know how much of an asshole Jerry and Tony are
  3. They’re pretty damn healthy for this time of the season
  4. Hahn’s watching the FOD game thinking Griffey Jr would make a good outfielder on this year’s team.
  5. If he had a puppy, I’m sure Eloy would trip over it and break his wrist
  6. Agreed but if they can’t open a 1B or DH spot this offseason, trade his ass
  7. Worst team I’ve ever seen with bases loaded. Robert’s stupid stance makes it so hard to turn on fastballs.
  8. Hernandez still hasn’t homered this year. Was he using an aluminum bat the first half of last season?
  9. When are people going to realize it doesn’t matter who pitches against the Sox or who they play? If you can’t score, every game has the potential to be too close. This team has the explosiveness of the Bears offense under Henry Burris.
  10. Sox getting shut down by a guy who was out of baseball at the start of the season is so ironic
  11. Yeah that should have been Lopez, but Tony never pitches his main guys when they’re trailing.
  12. I don’t do predictions because I’m always pessimistic, but I will say they are playing as poorly on offense as humanly possible.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.