fathom
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Everything posted by fathom
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
Since 1st inning last Sunday. Hell, Sox have only led for like 5 innings in the last 6 games.
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
Imagine how bad VV’s numbers would be if the wind wasn’t howling in at the home opener. Hahn is a fucking joke.
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
I call him Fatrigal
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
Team just seems dead. Like it’s to the point when I log on in the morning, I expect to see some big scandal.
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
It really was the worst offseason imaginable
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
His hitting is what Madrigal was supposed to be
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
Seems nearly shut. We really might be the 21 Twins.
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
Fire anyone that thought VV was solid.
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
Velasquez throws so many pitches right down the plate.
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
2022 White Sox slogan “further evaluation”
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
Stop bringing up Cubs and Padres in this thread
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
We’ve had more injuries than wins this year
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
Conforto isn’t close to being ready.
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
He just can’t be trusted to be an athlete
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
I’m not sure I’m adding at this point
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
Yep, even though he was injured to start with. I love the guy but he needs a change of scenery.
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
I’m sure it’s torn based off his history.
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
Yep, I absolutely can see a situation where Giolito is traded at the deadline. Reminds me of Berrios last year.
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
Looked gigantic to me
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
Show up to camp in shape next time
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
Wouldn’t have happened if he hit the ball in the air
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
What a joke. Please bring back the lockout.
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
Gotta love Grandal taking fastballs for strikes, only to go after the change up.
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
Get him some gummies
-
4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)
Hahn and Tony have fucked things up so much. I fucking despise both of them.