Everything posted by Soxfest
-
Sox @ Gigantes
Sox 2-0 thru 8
-
Sox @ Gigantes
QUOTE (1dog @ Aug 12, 2014 -> 10:56 PM) In his best shape in years according to what Stone said earlier. If that is his best shape I would hate to see him any fatter.
-
Sox @ Gigantes
Sox 2-0 thru 5
-
Sox @ Gigantes
Sandoval is so out of shape.
-
Sox @ Gigantes
Sale 6 K's
-
Sox @ Gigantes
Danks is just worthless.
-
Sox @ Gigantes
Sox 2-0 thru 1........good start.
-
Sox @ Gigantes
Pick the dam ball up Danks.
-
Sox @ Gigantes
Sox 2-0 Dunn HR
-
Sox @ Gigantes
Let's have a good WGN showing.
-
(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead
Screen legend Lauren Bacall 89
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
StreetInsider.com reports that Eminence Capital, a hedge fund based out of New York City, has purchased a 9.6% passive stake in WWE. The move follows Balyasny Asset Management increasing their stake in the company last week to a total of 5.26%. WWE's stock finished at $13.7 on Monday, down $0.05 (0.36%).
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Mr. Wonderful sporting the moustache. NWO in the house.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 11, 2014 -> 08:20 PM) Cesaro will be released by the end of the year. He's fallen a ton since winner Battle Royal at WrestleMania.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Nailing Brie but wants Megan this is beyond belief even Bryan has to be laughing. Stephanie sounds like she smokes 3 packs a day when she talks loud.
-
2014 AL Central catch-all thread
Justin Verlander left Monday's start versus the Pirates after one inning due to soreness in his right shoulder. Verlander was hammered for five runs -- four earned -- on four hits and two walks over his inning of work, but he was apparently pitching hurt. The right-hander has never missed a start during his career due to a health issue, but that streak is obviously in jeopardy now. He will be re-evaluated on Tuesday. Source: Jason Beck on Twitter Uh Oh time in the Motor City......................I think Verlander has been hurt for a while.
-
(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead
QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Aug 11, 2014 -> 06:02 PM) Wow, Robin Williams. Possible suicide. Sherriff says it looks that way.
-
Roster Move: Surkamp Optioned
No lefty in pen no problem.
-
White Sox @ Mariners 3:10CT WGN
QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 04:49 PM) A stretch of just horrific baseball by De Aza. Of course, he'll continue to get at bats and never suffer any consequences for his dumbass decisions. Fekee will defend his actions.
-
White Sox @ Mariners 3:10CT WGN
He is out.
-
White Sox @ Mariners 3:10CT WGN
Hard to tell If ADA was out.
-
White Sox @ Mariners 3:10CT WGN
QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 04:38 PM) .412 OPS since the ASB for Beckham with no homers GB career numbers post ASB are beyond brutal especially August and September.
-
White Sox @ Mariners 3:10CT WGN
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 04:24 PM) So you'd still watch when you believe "some guys" have quit? That is pretty awful honestly. If I thought that, I sure wouldn't waste my time. I especially wouldn't waste time complaining about it, while watching it. I watch more than GB. Some guys play all the way some do not. It's my time and opinion I am sure others feel the same way.
-
White Sox @ Mariners 3:10CT WGN
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 04:20 PM) If you honestly believe that, and are still watching... I believe it GB is playing out the string his body language is s*** and I watch no matter what until Football starts in September. If Sox are out of it I watch less on weekends as I am sure many others also do.
-
White Sox @ Mariners 3:10CT WGN
QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2014 -> 04:13 PM) This offense has made scoring seem so difficult the last 6 games. It's led to some of the most boring games of the year. Now that trade deadline is over it seems some guys are just playing out the string. De Aza sucks what is new.