Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soxfest

Members

Everything posted by Soxfest

  1. SuperCena cannot even lose a 3 on 1 match on Raw ..............Nonsense.
  2. QUOTE (Baron @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 10:00 PM) I love when people use a bet to almost justify their over the top comments. I dont have to bet anything to realize that was incredibly " Game over man!" over the top. I thought so.
  3. QUOTE (Baron @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 09:55 PM) Your declaring it over after a game won and more games to be played. His arm didnt get amputated. He is sore. Sorry I just find it silly to put it nicely. I simply said .500 record was over..........you said it's not putting it nicely I offered you a bet on it. Simple as that.
  4. QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 09:51 PM) Feels like there's been a few guys of late with similar situations/clean MRI that ended up getting TJS a few weeks later. I agree..............If we here he is seeing Andrews bar the door.
  5. QUOTE (Baron @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 09:44 PM) Gone for the year? Talk about overreaction... Want to put $20.00 on it Mr. Overreaction? Should be a slam dunk win according to you. Spin the wheel make the deal.
  6. Enjoy .500 record tonight because it is gone for year on Tuesday! Injuries just suck.
  7. He is NOT a closer regardless of the outcome tonight.
  8. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 09:01 PM) An inherited runner scored that Cleto walked. It was a tough blown save.
  9. QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Apr 21, 2014 -> 08:54 PM) He got one on Opening Day My bad seems like he did not have one!
  10. Is this the night Matt L gets first save as a White Sox?
  11. Tank scared me there shades of Avi.
  12. Hope not getting the 4th run does not hurt Sox.
  13. I am sorry Konerko just a total wasted roster spot.
  14. Break this game open.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.