Everything posted by joemg311
-
Sox Sign 17
Ok thanks guys it is becoming much more clear. But what is to stop the sox from giving everyone of those players the league minimum? Is it just good will and buisness and about keeping people happy to set up for the future the reason they give people more money? or are the raises in contract?
-
Sox Sign 17
QUOTE(YASNY @ Mar 1, 2005 -> 01:26 PM) It happens every spring. The guys that are not arbitration eligible basically sign fopr what the Sox tell them to, within the bounds of the CBA. And it's not just the Sox, it's every team. ok... I'm getting closer can someone please elaberate.. am i the only one who is lost here?
-
Sox Sign 17
can some one please explain to me what the situation with these contracts were... Because I didnt think anyone was a free agent or arbitration eligable??? whats goin on
-
No DJ at Soxfest
I hear some players are not going to be at soxfest too, maybe we are replacing them
-
Thank god
hmmm im still glad he didnt sign with the indians wasnt he rumored to go there??? or im thinking of millwood nevermind
-
Eric Munson??
I sure wouldnt mind a minor league contract with him.
-
This year compared to last year....
and lets not forget that maggs and frank were hurt for almost the whole second half. Now i think dye can put up better numbers then the right field maggs replacement fiasco that went on.
-
Moves of Interest
wow that seems like the padres gave up way too much to get dave roberts
-
ANY IDEA???????
strange that your brought that up, I got the blank screen too, but when I clicked refresh it showed up.
-
im sure glad we get to watch Valentin
I don't see why Jose hasn't gone back to switch hitting. I think its safe to say that the lefty thing isn't working out. watch him go back to switchin and have a pretty nice year for someone else next year.