Everything posted by HawkDJ
-
If PK is traded, boycott the Sox!
Come on now, we are called fans for a reason. If KW trades, hypothetically, Maggs for Royce Clayton I'll be extremely pissed but I'm still a fan!
-
If we trade Konerko...
I'm sure we can get Ortiz for much less than Konerko.
-
If we trade Konerko...
It blows me away to see so many people possibly supporting Konerko being traded.
-
Let's make it official, fuck WSI!
Well in MY time I didn't watch Hawk and Wimpy all too much so Hawk and DJ are my heroes by default and thats the way its gonna be.
-
Ortiz to Sox
Ok so now you lost me. This is or is not a rumor?
-
Ortiz to Sox
Are you now? Can you pleas tell me you are positive that Konerko is not involved.
-
Ortiz to Sox
This is not confirmed yet is it?
-
Let's make it official, fuck WSI!
Hey now...Hawk and DJ are my heroes!!
- Let's make it official, fuck WSI!
-
Let's make it official, fuck WSI!
I know..I took out the quote. I accidently quoted Baggio. Check my post again.
-
Let's make it official, fuck WSI!
HAHA. That is so not funny. Uh..yeah. I wasn't trying to be funny. I'm being serious. Not a celebrity because of the ruckus she caused but because she know we were doing the trade.
-
Let's make it official, fuck WSI!
HOTSOXCHICK1..... Sweet mother of hans, I just put 2+2 together and realized you are HSC at WSI. Wow! Its like I'm in the presence of a celebrity! So how did you know?
-
Let's make it official, fuck WSI!
I'm not loved nor hated over at WSI so it's fine for me! I'll admit I don't like Daver too much but besides that it doesn't seem too bad. BTW decided to register here because I can't get enough White Sox...NOT because I hate WSI.