chitownsportsfan
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
We have the facts. They failed. In spectacular fashion. Not only did they fail to land the whale they wasted time and money bringing in his buddies. WTF man. This is the worst case scenario that DA and myself and many others were worried about. Not only do they not improve their team, they look like absolute amateur clowns with the "friends and family" bs.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
This sucks.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
I remember when I wondered why Hahn would work with such an obviously flawed FO when he was a rising star. Now I realize this FO is probably the only one that would employ him. Hahn has been over-promoted. Great contract guy, absolutely bottom 1/3 tier GM and probably bottom three OVERALL.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
no shit.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Yolmer is gonna put up a 280/330/420 3.5 WAR season at 2B! TA is going to slash 250/300/500 with elite defense. Moncada is going to hit 270/360/450 with 30SB and 3.5 WAR himself. It's on!
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Is this for fucking real? What a pathetic fucking quote. Wow. Just go crawl back into your hole KW, or better yet RETIRE.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
MLB.tv cancelled, won't go to spring training, won't go see the club when they are in town and will pirate every single one of Eloy's ABs. Fuck this club. All the money I've spend over the years has been completely wasted.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
This is going to hang over the season like a noose.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
lol, I feel bad for White Sox fans.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
This franchise CAN SUCK MY BALLS!
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
That's what it seems like. If their offer really was 180 million: again, you laugh to stop the tears.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
lol, where is Jack Parkman. I need some smoke blown up my ass about how optimistic we should be.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Most precictable thing ever really. This franchise just got cucked by the Padres. You laugh to stop the tears.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
I'll watch the Eloy ABs, that's it. Enjoy the season guys, maybe I'll get excited in late March we'll see.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
I hope they get hotter than shit just to stuff it up my ass that's been watching 120 games a year for most of my adult life. But right now it's a disheartening situation.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
I'm talking like 63-68 wins again with little to no development from the kids and Rick making his boneheaded decisions on a daily basis for a cherry on top. I think there is about a 40% chance. @heirdog -- that would be fine. But I think there's a pretty good chance that doesn't happen and the rebuild stalls out.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
If the team sucks this year this board is going to have a major, major reckoning. Sadly I think it's coming. Glad I'm not a mod.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
DUH -- Ghost of Kenny Williams
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
The "Constanza Plan".
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
it's been bad.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
it's been bad.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Which RH had little if anything to do with. And that's now 14 years ago. The honeymoon period is long gone. Remember, it was Hahn's disastrous off-season in 2015 that led to this rebuild. He gets this year and next year. If the team doesn't win more than 88 games next year he more than deserves to be canned.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
didn't know that was the criteria, thought folks were just looking for a hitter they found either through scouting or development that turned out good. There are no Sox draft picks. The closest would probably be Simien with his career 713 OPS as a passable MLB SS.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
Quentin.
-
Machado signs with Padres 10/300
With Ricky Renteria running the show! Just shoot me now.