Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
White Sox v. Astros, 6/25 Game Thread, ESPN, Vazquez v. Oswalt
LOL, thanks, I needed that.
-
White Sox v. Astros, 6/25 Game Thread, ESPN, Vazquez v. Oswalt
jesus.
-
White Sox v. Astros, 6/25 Game Thread, ESPN, Vazquez v. Oswalt
well, we still have 15 outs to play with, the way the bullpen has been pitching, I'll take it.
-
White Sox v. Astros, 6/25 Game Thread, ESPN, Vazquez v. Oswalt
jesus, you should never throw a strike on 0-2, let alone a cockshot.
-
White Sox v. Astros, 6/25 Game Thread, ESPN, Vazquez v. Oswalt
vasquez settling down nicely here.
-
White Sox v. Astros, 6/25 Game Thread, ESPN, Vazquez v. Oswalt
Well, we halved the lead and made Oswalt work a bit. Good inning.
-
White Sox v. Astros, 6/25 Game Thread, ESPN, Vazquez v. Oswalt
Well damn.
-
White Sox v. Astros, 6/25 Game Thread, ESPN, Vazquez v. Oswalt
Fixed it for ya!
-
White Sox v. Astros, 6/25 Game Thread, ESPN, Vazquez v. Oswalt
Lets get at least 1 back right now.
-
White Sox v. Astros, 6/25 Game Thread, ESPN, Vazquez v. Oswalt
Well, it could have been worse.
-
White Sox v. Astros, 6/25 Game Thread, ESPN, Vazquez v. Oswalt
damnit
-
White Sox v. Astros, 6/25 Game Thread, ESPN, Vazquez v. Oswalt
come on vasquez, how bout some strikeouts
-
Official Flubs Suck Thread
They have some intelligent fans over on NSBB.com. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.
-
Tiger Watch - Official Thread
I wish we had Granderson.
-
White Sox v. Astros, 6/25 Game Thread, ESPN, Vazquez v. Oswalt
Darn, I like Cintron at 2B much more than SS.
-
Tiger Watch - Official Thread
I'm talking more generally: as in the total economic slump the city is in. Walking around Detroit is like walking back 40 years in the past, except everything has rusted over and the people have all gone away. It's sad, and I'm glad that at least 81 times this year, downtown Detroit will feel like a city on the move.
-
Tiger Watch - Official Thread
I hung out in downtown Detroit friday night visiting some friends that work in the labs at Wayne State, and I was AMAZED at all the Tigers gear. I'd say 1/2 of the people in the bars and clubs we went to had either a Tigers hat, or Tigers shirt on. I'm glad they will support a winner, bandwagon or not, that city needs something to cheer about.
-
Tiger Watch - Official Thread
I luv threads that move this quickly. Makes Sunday afternoons guy quicker.
-
Tiger Watch - Official Thread
DING DING DING! Good post.
-
Tiger Watch - Official Thread
Jesus, can't both sides just admit they have damn good teams, and that as of now, the Sox are 5-1 against the Tiggers, but both teams will have plenty of opportunity to prove themselves down the stretch? Deep breaths people.
-
Tiger Watch - Official Thread
Here something to chew on: last year at this date the Sox were 51-23, with 358 RS and 279 RA. One year later, the Tigers are 51-25, with 394 RS and 285 RA. And the Nationals this time last year? 44-30 with 305 RS, and 307 RA. The Tigers are much closer to last year's Sox then the Nationals. Much closer.
-
Tiger Watch - Official Thread
That's a terrible comparison. The Nationals were never even close to THIS good, THIS late in the season. Furthermore, even when the were 10 or so games over .500, they had a NEGATIVE run differential. Anyone with half a brain knew they were going to eventually suck. The Tigers lead MLB in RD this year. I'm sick of people making dumb comparisons. They aren't a fluke. BP has them at over 80% odds to make the playoffs. Before you scream, the Sox are at 76% odds. Take that with a grain of salt, but historically, teams this good record wise and RD wise don't miss that playoffs that often.
-
Tiger Watch - Official Thread
I wouldn't mind seeing an "Official Tigers Watch" thread stickied in The Diamond Club.
-
Tiger Watch - Official Thread
And Santo: WTF is that sig from?
-
Tiger Watch - Official Thread
If that's the "MLIVE" Tigers board, I wouldn't put any stock in it. It's mostly just 10 year olds. For a really good time, check out the MSU and UM basketball and football boards during the season. It's a pissing content Ozzie and Jay would be jealous of.