Everything posted by chitownsportsfan
-
Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05
FG's problems are mental I believe. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
-
Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05
QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 09:32 PM) Don't you have a Twins game to watch? My God Flash, this is the best team in baseball, a world series winner, and you're complaining about prospects? Complain about something legit at least.
-
Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05
FG needs to step it up even more right here.
-
Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05
What can I say,even in a shutout, the man SCARES me.
-
Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05
last inning for FG?
-
Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05
Damn, the Royals put up 15 runs today, WTF is wrong with this pathetic team...
-
Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05
I didn't see the play, but from your description, it sounds like it would have been a HELL of a play, and might not be an error.
-
Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05
Thank god Dye took a good route on that triple!
-
Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05
Hey, I'm fine with our young arms, it's the position players I'm worried about.
-
Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05
Flash: what exactly are you trying to say? We don't scout the latin countries well? I think that's fair. But if you're saying that guys like Liriano and Reyes are a dime a dozen, and we should have a few, you're kidding yourself.
-
Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05
God you're annoying, he only is top five in OPS this year. He could play defense in a wheelchair for all I care.
-
Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05
GMAFB
-
Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05
Every game FG has zero stuff, I mentioned it his last start--it's like what I saw playing DIII baseball: 85-87 MPH "fastball", a looping curve, a slider that doesn't bite, and a change that either can't find the plate, or finds the middle of the plate. How does he get these guys out? It's amazing he hasn't been shelled this year.
-
Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05
As usual, FG walking a f***ing tightrope.
-
Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05
I've been to the Caribean a few times, I vastly prefer "Island Time" to the hurried lifestyle American's live!
-
Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05
Man, BA's suspension can't end soon enough--any off days coming up?
-
Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05
ABOZ, whatsup with Ashley in yours? She's rather ugly, even with her new nose.
-
Albert Pujols to Start Tonight
Well, I hope FG realizes that Pujols will be a bit rusty, I'd pitch him him down and in, make him turn that bat and test the oblique.
-
Sean Tracey gets it now--
This was a fantastic interview and I'm officially a Tracey fan after this. He could have taken the easy road out and made excuses, but he was nothing but stand up about the situation. I'd bring him up right now and send Montero's scrub ass down.
-
Chicago NewsMedia Watch 6/21/06
- BLOW THIS TEAM UP!!!!!!!!
Good thread.- Anderson's suspension starts tonight
Also, Mackowiak was 10-24 going into to tonight's game against whats his face that pitched horribly for the Cards tonight, that could have factored into the decision.- BLOW THIS TEAM UP!!!!!!!!
Best offense in baseball! Screw winning the close ones, as Nuke would say: RIP EM!- Ozzie has some words for Mariotti
That's silly logic. In essense, what you've said is that since Ozzie is a known loose cannon, we should not be offended when he continues to be a loose cannon. Forget that this incident is of a totally different degree of being a "loose cannon" and just think about that. It's a silly way to go about judging people. "Oh, person "X" has a history of saying stupid s***, so we should just expect it when he says more stupid s*** and better yet, we should just ignore it." I wish how that's how things worked, because frankly, I've got lots of flaws as well, and I'd be damn better off if everyone just kept on ignoring them because they expect it out of me.- Ozzie has some words for Mariotti
Yep, it's his defense mechanism, and it's getting tired pretty quickly. I love Ozzie as a ballplayer, as a manager, and mostly as a person. But this s*** throwing and disregard for basic respect and decency is really dissapointing. - BLOW THIS TEAM UP!!!!!!!!