Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Balta1701

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Balta1701

  1. QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Aug 16, 2015 -> 03:07 PM) Sale with 200 strikeouts for the 3rd straight season. Apparently first White Sox pitcher to do that since 1908-1910.
  2. That ball may never have gotten more than 15 feet above the ground.
  3. Only 1 strikeout that inning. Disappointing.
  4. Someone hit a ball in play. And it immediately led to an error and a RISP. Chris, the only solution to this problem is to strike the rest of them out.
  5. Can we not get swept by this f***ing team please?
  6. QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 11:00 PM) I fully expect Sale to choke tomorrow. I hope I'm wrong. Even a great sale game and the BP cup, this white sox team can't exactly afford to win 1/3 in any series any more. It's August not April and we continued all in at the deadline by not trading our soon to be free agents. We're supposed to be right there at the end, Rick Hahn promised me so.
  7. QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 10:54 PM) I agree with this a lot. The talent just isn't there. Makes you realize how bad off they were in the 2013 season. It's still going to take two / three years of bringing it in to get out of the hole. That is if Kenny 'allows' it. Mark We can still compete in 2015 with the right moves!!!! It's as sensible now as in December.
  8. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 10:45 PM) F***ity F*** F*** I hate this F***ing F**** FIIII I've stopped caring about punctuation F*** the Cubs F*** this F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** *F** ****F *F*F* FF*** F** F** F** the cubsl F*** I'm typing this during all 3 outs F*** this team F*** F*** F** bonifaco for groundign out F*** F** F**** F**** F** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F**** F*** F*** F ** F**8ciy FIIII I don't care any ore F*** FIII F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F***f *F**F*F*F F***F F**F* F**F F**F CI FF*** CCI **CK *** CK*** FI** CK** C** F*** CIK* F**** F*** F** F** F*** F*** F***F ** F** *F***F *F*FF* F*F **** F***F **F **SH*** F**F *** D*MN F*** DRAT F**** F*** F*** 3-1 FIIII F((*( F*** F*** F**F ***F *F** F*F *F*F*F*F*F*F*F*F*F *F *F*F **F F*FpoopF**F** F**F *F*F**** FLOWERS***F F**F **F*F *F **F***F**F ***F****F The prates are ni the 13th inning **** F*** F*FF *FFF****F F**F**F***F***F**F**F**F* *F**F***F***F***F**F***F***F*F spacebar((*** F**** A****F*** F**** F*** FAS**F***F** F** F* *F***F ** F***F **F***F ***F ****F *F**F*F ***F **F ***F *F * **F****F **F*F*** F***F **F ****F*** F *** F***F ***F **** F*** F*** F*** FIII FIII F II FIIIF **** F** ***** F*********************************************************** (FWIW I'm sober enough to type normally I've just been hitting keys for like 10 minutes and seeing what popped up)
  9. F***ity F*** F*** I hate this F***ing F**** FIIII I've stopped caring about punctuation F*** the Cubs F*** this F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** *F** ****F *F*F* FF*** F** F** F** the cubsl F*** I'm typing this during all 3 outs F*** this team F*** F*** F** bonifaco for groundign out F*** F** F**** F**** F** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F**** F*** F*** F ** F**8ciy FIIII I don't care any ore F*** FIII F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F***f *F**F*F*F F***F F**F* F**F F**F CI FF*** CCI **CK *** CK*** FI** CK** C** F*** CIK* F**** F*** F** F** F*** F*** F***F ** F** *F***F *F*FF* F*F **** F***F **F **SH*** F**F *** D*MN F*** DRAT F**** F*** F*** 3-1 FIIII F((*( F*** F*** F**F ***F *F** F*F *F*F*F*F*F*F*F*F*F *F *F*F **F F*FpoopF**F** F**F *F*F**** FLOWERS***F F**F **F*F *F **F***F**F ***F****F The prates are ni the 13th inning **** F*** F*FF *FFF****F F**F**F***F***F**F**F**F* *F**F***F***F***F**F***F***F*F spacebar((*** F**** A****F*** F**** F*** FAS**F***F** F** F* *F***F ** F***F **F***F ***F ****F *F**F*F ***F **F ***F *F * **F****F **F*F*** F***F **F ****F*** F *** F***F ***F **** F*** F*** F*** FIII FIII F II FIIIF **** F** ***** F***********************************************************
  10. QUOTE (Baron @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 09:51 PM) You wish Robin could be ejected before the lineup is made Robin can stay if Rick Hahn and Kenny Williams are gone. Deal? I'll pick my main enemies, but won't be mad with all 3. I still expect all 3 back.
  11. QUOTE (Baron @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 09:49 PM) Kicked out for being a loser. That's reason for ejection right? Joe Wesr? Probably.
  12. Hey! Robin tossed for some reasons
  13. Strike this f***inf guy out I don't care what school he went to
  14. QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 09:26 PM) Sometimes I forget how much I loathe the cubs Regardless of how much or little I like these players when this team appears it isn't even close.. For example, the loudest I've swore at Melky this season was his ground out in the first inning with Jose at 2nd. I will cheer for Melky over the Cubs.
  15. Was surprised Q pulled after 6 but 110 pitches so not a bad call.
  16. QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 09:23 PM) Score check guys? 3-2 bad guys 7th inning
  17. Thank. You. Alexei . Someone. Drive. Him. In.
  18. Yes. Thank you Alexei.
  19. Thank. You. Adam. Someone. Drive. Him. In.
  20. godamnit get some runs
  21. I have no idea how Flowers didn't beat him but he's safe.
  22. FWIW I would not walk a guy to get to Schwarber with a RISP. But not an obviously wrong call for the lefty lefty matchup. .852 OPS against lefties but .200 points lower than against righties.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.