Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Balta1701

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Balta1701

  1. Valencia hitting .235, .698 OPS against righties.
  2. 28th pitch makes this Robertson's longest outing of the year.
  3. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 27, 2015 -> 04:00 PM) He's probably done for tomorrow anyway. Why not? Get the win. Closer can't pitch 3 days in a row?
  4. Robertson won't be available tomorrow I presume, I don't like this even if it gets the win.
  5. QUOTE (greg775 @ May 27, 2015 -> 03:52 PM) If I were Robertson I'd ask to go out in the 10th. Why not turn a bad day into a good one right here? If I were Robin Ventura I would not allow him to even if he asked to, particularly with how the wheels came flying off in the 2nd inning last night.
  6. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 27, 2015 -> 03:52 PM) So Carroll or Jennings, who do you want closing? I'd assume Jennings is the pick out of those 2?
  7. QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 27, 2015 -> 03:51 PM) Yep. Rodon/Noesi take the other spot and neither can pitch today. I am fairly certain. Crud. Example of why I dislike the "6 man rotation".
  8. Well there's the lead. Who can close then?
  9. QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 27, 2015 -> 03:46 PM) Used 4 bullpen arms already. Just have Jennings and Carroll left. I don't like our chances We only have a 6 man pen right now?
  10. QUOTE (greg775 @ May 27, 2015 -> 03:46 PM) I didn't see it. I'm assuming he couldn't get bunt down with first and second nobody out? If so that's par for the fundamental course. Correct.
  11. We have the double header tomorrow don't we. Not exactly the best time for an extra inning/long bullpen game.
  12. On the bright side, the Jays pen is pretty weak if we can hold here. On the down side, we've used Putnam, Duke, Robertson, and Petricka already.
  13. I want to know how far that went.
  14. "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME" - Chuck Swirsky
  15. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 27, 2015 -> 03:37 PM) How does firing Ventura or Hahn fix that? 3 years, $42 million.
  16. That swing on that 2nd pitch by Cabrera was incredibly bad looking.
  17. Eaton made that pitch look high to me by kneeling down.
  18. Well that PA was ineffective.
  19. Sanchez better know how to bunt.
  20. QUOTE (kitekrazy @ May 27, 2015 -> 03:18 PM) Unfortunately firing Ventura probably comes a replacement inside the organization. It will be rinse and repeat. I'm expecting Thome.
  21. WTF? Russell Martin moves to 2b? WTFityF?
  22. Reyes, Donaldson, and Bautista in the 9th against Robertson. Redemption comes fairly quick.
  23. QUOTE (fathom @ May 27, 2015 -> 03:18 PM) Regardless of the outcome, would have much rather seen Putnam vs Goins I kinda lean towards this matchup.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.