Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Balta1701

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Balta1701

  1. QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 06:29 PM) Here's a thought. You have to braille them anyway, adding some texture. If its cheap enough, you could hide mini-RFID tags in the bills too. They would be small enough, and you could encode them in such a way that you could virtually eliminate fake currency in cash. Only issue is, I don't know what that would cost. May not be worth it. The issue is...just making the bills different sizes is going to be a cheaper option in almost every case.
  2. QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 04:53 PM) I don't know, but I don't see blind people doing too much shopping by themselves. Because they can't. That's the point. "(Blind person gives cashier a $20) Excuse me, Cashier, what bill did I just give you? Oh, that was just a single, you still owe us $19."
  3. QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 05:02 PM) Why not just move Alexei to 2nd, Beckham to SS, and put Fields back in at 3b? Frankly if it hadn't been for inning 9 I'd be saying we should bench both Beckham and Alexei tomorrow for their defense this game.
  4. Seriously...despite the hit in the 8th, Nix deserves to start at SS tomorrow after the day Alexei had in the field today. YEESH.
  5. Shaving Cream pie for Beckham while he and Pods are being interviewed. Pods laughs. Pods gets shaving cream pie from Dye while distracted by laughing.
  6. YOU ARE NOW ALLOWED IN THE CELL, BECKS.
  7. Here's your chance to start being a legend Becks.
  8. Tell me Fields is running.
  9. Come on Jimbo...at least take the walk.
  10. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 04:24 PM) What is the deal with Poreda? He's been getting outs but I was led to believe he throws 95-98. At the game the other night it was 92-93. Farmer said he pumped a pitch at 97 when Fuk-their-domes was trying to bunt.
  11. 5 at bats for Fox, 5 fly balls to Dewayne Wise.
  12. QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 04:20 PM) We face their 4/5/6...also known as their entire offense as of late. It's likely going to be Jenks. Ok, against the middle of their order...probably should be Jenks. I just hope Bobby can hold this.
  13. QUOTE (robinventura23 @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 04:21 PM) I'd take him over the other options left (Linebrink/Gobble) Did Ozzie finally give up and kill Thornton?
  14. Not sure I like Bobby here. Come on Bobby, make me stop worrying and love the bomb.
  15. OK damnit defense...don't screw up again.
  16. QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 04:17 PM) Well I had to come back and say glad I was wrong about this being over... just pissed by the poor defense. You're totally justified in feeling that way.
  17. QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 04:17 PM) Alexei should be stealing here. Bah, I think I'd rather not risk the out with the guys coming up.
  18. I want to be pumped for Alexei but I'm still too pissed at him. He owed us that one.
  19. Come on Alexei, you owe us like 6 for today.
  20. OK DAMNIT WISE...GET him over at least
  21. Poreda didn't do a damn thing wrong that inning.
  22. QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 03:52 PM) Is it me, or did Konerko flat out miss that liner? It's not you.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.