Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 13, 2013 -> 10:55 AM) Speaking of the 49ers haters, they're all pretty quiet right now. QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 13, 2013 -> 08:36 AM) I don't worry about the haters. Glad that you enjoyed watching the 49ers last night. I think you are confusing haters with dont care-ers
-
2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 13, 2013 -> 09:07 AM) Ya he played. Supposedly limped around the court all game so who knows what his deal is going forward. Next year it will be nice to have some other guys that can bang down low with DD. Drinkard is ok but he is of backup variety
-
2012-2013 NCAA Basketball thread
QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 13, 2013 -> 08:28 AM) He's a lot of fun to watch. I think we're going to start winning some games now that Daniels is back. We're insanely undersized to begin with but with out him we were some times playing 5 guys that were all 6'3 and under. I'm thinking and hoping that we can stay out of Thursday if everyone stays healthy. This team definitely plays hard, which is obviously a very welcomed change from years past. Did Daniels return last night? He had a badly sprained ankle against MSU, I thought he was out a while
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
Denver's D is getting punked by Flacco, very surprising. Champ Bailey specifically
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Jan 12, 2013 -> 12:26 PM) I wish there were not on TV so much. At one time NFL owners didn't need to have a spot light. My theory is when this happens, teams regress. I assume the owner's godlike attitude makes it very unappealing to valuable front office people such as scouts. The Cowboys use the have the best. If scouts weren't so silent, the things they could say about owners and even GMs. Jerry always sought out the spotlight. But somewhere along the way he started believing he was the sole reason for success, and it wasnt a collaborative effort.
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
Denver over Baltimore GB over SF NE over Houston Atlanta over Seattle
-
2012-2013 NBA thread
- 2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 12, 2013 -> 11:15 AM) I read yesterday morning that they had just interviewed Clements Thursday night, were going to interview Darrell Bevell Friday, and Bruce Arians over the weekend...so maybe that list is fluid still. I am glad they are doing their homework, but I definitely want to see it come to a close quickly so the staff can be assembled. Although if McCoy is their guy, it will not be quick- 2013 Video Game Thread
ZombieU is creepy as hell- 2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 12, 2013 -> 11:04 AM) That's what I was telling my friend yesterday morning...either Trestman has the job or JJ just ruined any chance he had at getting it... I think JJ definitely was ahead of his skis. From all accounts the Bears have their final interviews this week. Supposedly Trestman, Sullivan and McCoy are the top 3- 2012-2013 NFL Thread
Well, Trestman shot down Jimmy Johnsons tweet. Wouldnt that suck for Trestman if he lost the job opportunity because JJ couldnt keep his mouth shut?- Non Roster Invites
QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 09:31 PM) This thread is worse than the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie with sissy Trey Songz. But I have to stick up for kyyle. While they're definitely some power-happy mods around these parts, he's not one of them. I look forward to your review of that movie in the film thread- 2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 08:56 PM) Went 4 for 4 last week. I got SF over GB, Denver over TX, Seattle over Atlanta and NE beating Balt. I hope your AFC picks aren't locked- 2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 06:59 PM) depending on how the view SMC, I wouldnt be opposed to this...Izzy can still get to the QB and so can Wootton. If they release Pep its gotta mean they're going to spend some money on the Oline which would make one less need to add via the draft so they can even grab another DE there at some point. I also think Melton could be a big time DE. Melton is one of the best DTs in the league, he needs to stay there.- Non Roster Invites
QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 04:47 PM) See, now did you get banned you looney toon?!?!!? I am sure that is a toned down version of what he really wants to say.- Non Roster Invites
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 03:19 PM) You ass. banned- Non Roster Invites
QUOTE (Lamar Johnson 23 @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 02:22 PM) You are a condescending know-it-all. Its part of my charm.- 2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 01:49 PM) I'm not so sure that Jerry is the problem... Don't people, including people here, look at the Cowboys roster every year and think...that is a very talented team that can compete with the NFC East? I certainly do. I haven't felt like a lack of talent was their problem in a long time. I have felt they have been consistently overrated as superbowl contenders for quite some time. They are better than what we have seen(maybe a little bit), but we are told every year to watch out the Cowboys are back.- Non Roster Invites
QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 12:14 PM) I believe you said a few months ago that you want Moustakas on the Sox to be our 3B. Did I say he was a star? Did I say the Royals would finish ahead of the Sox?- Non Roster Invites
QUOTE (Lamar Johnson 23 @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 12:13 PM) Know what sucks? That I can't respond the way I'd like to cuz you're an "Admin" and you'd ban me. You will get yourself banned either way, Im pretty sure.- Non Roster Invites
QUOTE (Lamar Johnson 23 @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 12:11 PM) Not that it matters, but most baseball people have the Sox finishing third, behind Detroit and KC in 2013. If it doesnt matter, then why do you keep bringing it up? How about those 2012 preseason favorite Marlins and Angels? OMG THEY SPENT SO MUCH MONEY THAT EQUALZ WINZZZZZ- Non Roster Invites
QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 12:10 PM) Their rotation is a lot better today. If you truly think that the Sox won't have any problem beating up KC, you need to open your eyes That really isnt what we were talking about. We were talking about you labeling half their team as stars and them finishing ahead of the Sox. You really need to open your eyes and go back and read what you wrote and what you were talking about. I totally understand the Royals have beaten the Sox the past couple years, but that didnt effect the end result which was the Sox finishing ahead of the Royals in the standings.- Non Roster Invites
QUOTE (Lamar Johnson 23 @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 12:10 PM) Any baseball fan with a brain would take Moustakas over Keppinger ANY day of the week. I am glad to know you are out there determining these things- 2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 12:02 PM) So im thinking that the day after the bears hire a new coach, Lovie starts being canonized in Chicago? very doubtful- Non Roster Invites
QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 11, 2013 -> 12:00 PM) What does the past have to do with anything with the Royals of today? Well they did win 72 games last year. With their nucleus of stars that were all projected to break out, until they started the season 0-10. But I guess it doesnt have to do with anything. - 2012-2013 NFL Thread