Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. Buehrle and the new Duque are my favorite!
  2. QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 11:28 PM) I'm sorry, but it would be just too funny to see every White Sox player and then f***in Jose Macias. it be hilarious we have to do that.
  3. QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 11:27 PM) We still won't let it happen. Konerko will win that hands down even if i have to vote 100 times. edit: i mean 1,000
  4. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 11:19 PM) If it is supposed to be in the paper I feel a tiny bit more guilty. Just think of all the cubs fans who will see widger getting more votes the barret in the cubbune.
  5. QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 11:15 PM) I dont remember how I did it, but I put a dictionary on my mouse (an old one that i didn't use) and just let the dictionary do the work for a few hours. It kept clicking and voting. They have computer software that does it for you lol.
  6. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 11:12 PM) Disgruntled Cubs fans who can't stand to see Widger beat out Barrett.
  7. Kalaspe, buehrle>wood, and I account for all of widgers votes
  8. QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 11:07 PM) I agree. I wanna see AJ dominate! Seriously though, great job to those who are...uhh...voting early and often. 100 of widgers votes are mine
  9. QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 11:01 PM) I know that, but answer me this. Would you really want to see a guy like Timo in the all-star game? The fans will never ever vote Timo in anyway. and the answer is defiantly NO!!!!!!!!
  10. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 11:02 PM) Let's get AJ in with a blowout! Widge needs to finish ahead of barret though. AJ already has this won!
  11. QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 10:55 PM) Even though voting for crappy players makes sense, IMO it is very stupid move. It pretty much cheats the deserving players out of an all-star roster spot. I understand the thing about the homefield advantage, but would you like to pay good money to see an all-star game, and have a guy like timo starting? But, since im not paying to see it, o well. The allstar game is the fans game. They should vote. If only there was more Sox fans to vote for the sox players!
  12. kev211 replied to kman's topic in How Does That Work?
    QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 10:48 PM) Somehow I knew you were gunna post that when i looked at this.
  13. QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 10:47 PM) That takes way too much time. Kalapse and me have a fast way i voted my 200 times in about 10 minutes!
  14. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 08:33 PM) You only get one vote because you're not cool enough to vote 300 times like I did. I voted 200 times
  15. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 10:41 PM) We never would have went through the Koch debacle. If we substitue all of Koch;s blwn saves into wins via Gagne, we woulda won the division the last 2 years. Just seeing how people cant close in chicago, im sure gagne woulda sucked here
  16. QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 10:39 PM) I don't even think timo is on the ballot. He would have to be a write-in. What a waste of typing that would be. waste of a roster spot too :headshake
  17. QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 10:36 PM) Here's to a hopefully long career on the southside.
  18. QUOTE(Dam8610 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 10:01 PM) Problem is some NL fan is doing the exact same thing right about now. Ugh, I can see it now. Your starting RF for the AL All-Stars, OMIT Perez! If people actually decide to do this, then that last comment does not belong in green. Timo Perez dosent deserve to have a half of vote
  19. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 10:32 PM) MB gives you that tingly feeling inside. We know we have something special here in MB and I love it! Here's to a long career with the Sox! You get the tingly feeling inside too
  20. QUOTE(AirScott @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 08:22 PM) why do you spell guaruntee "guerntee"? does this make your guaruntee less meaningful, as you also guernteed the Lakers won't make the playoffs next year? and the lakers still wont make the playoffs next year!
  21. QUOTE(AirScott @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 08:22 PM) why do you spell guaruntee "guerntee"? does this make your guaruntee less meaningful, as you also guernteed the Lakers won't make the playoffs next year? Because I cant spell.
  22. QUOTE(wherehaveyougoneharold @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 08:24 PM) Let's be smart so the Sox get home field if(when) we make it to the Series. Vote for the best AL lineup, and the worst NL lineup. Don't forget we're playing Detroit this year, so think good defense in that huge outfield. When your 25 votes are gone, create a login for your sister, your mom, etc. Somebody needs to get on other competeive AL team fansites and spread the word. Boston, Baltimore, Texas, etc. In fact tell all of Japan so Ichiro or Gooch get homefield! (why aren't they voiting for Gooch anyway?) :banghead
  23. QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 09:01 PM) I'd love to have someone that blows so much on our team. I would too
  24. He does hug hermanson alot!
  25. Well guys KW is going to add huge position player at the deadline. This just guaruntees it!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.