Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 12:03 AM) That is the exact thing as mine buehrle wallpaper. Silver start menu.
  2. kev211 replied to chisoxfan79's topic in The Diamond Club
    QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 09:56 PM) Did anybody see the Dbacks gave up 10 runs in a inning for the second straight game. Does anybody know if that has ever happened before? I dont know, but its preety funny The indians have been real hot lately though
  3. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 11:43 PM) Are the darkened games on the schedule games you went too?
  4. QUOTE(Big Hurt Way Back @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 10:36 AM) YEs this is Carlos LEe's brother. #45 and a catcher heres the stats Name G AB R H 2B HR RBI TB BB SO OBP SLG AVG Carlos Lee 32 111 20 40 5 8 24 69 5 9 .397 .622 .360 I have never heard of 2 siblings with the same name.
  5. kev211 replied to danman31's topic in FutureSox Board
    QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 09:22 PM) Daigle was 2 for 4. I guess Diagle had an off game
  6. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 11:08 PM) Alright guys I just got back from the game, helluva game by the way. I saw the final 1st Base votes, f***ing awesome. Then I take a look at the new poll and see Iguchi is already off to a 4000+ vote lead. You guys have taken this years polls to a whole new level. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to help out like I did with the catchers and get Juan his spot at SS. Work is going to tie me up this weekend though. So in my absence I'm looking for you guys to come up huge and bring home a couple more White Sox victories. Make Chicago proud Chi Sox Army. I will make sure the sox get every position.
  7. QUOTE(Spod=Ratings @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 11:20 PM) it aint over though..i hope spurs win i hate every team in detroit I do too, but I was still the only one giving detriot a chance.
  8. QUOTE(Cloudyguy09 @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 11:00 PM) i wouldn't be too surprised to see podsednik tie the al record with 6 this year he just needs a 3 hit or 4 hit game maybe 3 hits and a walk but that 7 sb in a game might hold up forever Yah and after he gets that 3-4 hit game he needs to actually get the bags stolen!
  9. QUOTE(Spod=Ratings @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 11:15 PM) now if he would of gave up 5 or 6 tongiht would you have posted this? I would have. Look at all my post before the game.
  10. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 10:38 PM) Yep, the division will come down to the head to head games......as it should. You bet it will. We face the Twins 13 times in August and September!
  11. QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 01:53 AM) YOU'RE F-IN' CRAZY!!! Yep, I was preety crazy!
  12. I dont know if this has been said but Carlos Zambrano licks his fingers alot it could be him!
  13. QUOTE(gettysburg32 @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 10:16 PM) It would be funny to watch both sides cheat, too bad the Cubs fans are simply doing what they're best at, whining about losing and then giving up. They put up a hell of a fight last night.
  14. QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 10:14 PM) He got up to .3 we cant be perfect i mean a 4,000 vote lead is preety big!
  15. QUOTE(gettysburg32 @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 10:09 PM) Baj? Your gotta be right it has to be baj
  16. QUOTE(rudylaw @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 09:53 PM) I would like to make man love to MB.
  17. AND THATS A WHITESOX WINNER!!!!!!!!!!
  18. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 09:50 PM) Correction...Had 39. That was a couple years ago. I fixed it I meant to put had but has came out
  19. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 09:47 PM) By the way...what is that, 40 or 41 straight games MB has pitched 6 innings? Has he passed Schilling yet? I think he has. 42 games, shilling had 39.
  20. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 09:37 PM) Frank Thomas...25 at bats, 8 hits, 3 have stayed in the park. 1 home run in every 5 at bats. Bring it...Bonds.
  21. Revenge is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 09:26 PM) Tonight is the perfect example of why you don't trade Mark unless someone's giving you like an A-Rod. And they pay 3/4 of the contract. 8 innings of shutout ball thus far, lightning fast, Dodgers just completley outgunned. Like 42 straight games he's pitched 6 innings thus far. Not even Schilling did that. And Mark is still going. I am not the obly one who woudnt trade buehrle no matter what...
  23. QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 09:16 PM) Career pick-off number 4,507 for Buehrle right there. Are you sure that right. B/c if it is that outrages.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.