Everything posted by kev211
-
Frank as a PH
QUOTE(rangercal @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 10:49 PM) Frank should start at least 75 % of the games Agree, Evert can start in the outfiled to so its not like he would be starting 25% of the time.
-
Player I like to see KW go out and get
QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 03:10 PM) would you trade pods for ichiro straight up? HELL YEAH!
-
GoGOGoGo White Sox
Maybe this could do what the rally monkey did to the angels!
-
El Duque
QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 10:35 PM) I've said it for a while, but Bmac is gonna take over the spot in the rotation and he's not going back to the minors. If Bmac shows us he is good i would like this move.
-
No Sweeney in the next series
The breaks just keep coming!
-
Best division In baseball?
The NL east and AL central. I chose Al Central because im biased
-
Vote for All-City team 2005
QUOTE(56789 @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 10:20 PM) 3rd Base is up for you people who flood. Ok, Crede over Ramerez
-
AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!
- AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!- Player I like to see KW go out and get
QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 02:47 PM) I don't think Helton would fair well in New York. He doesn't seem to have that personality and while I know he's a good hitter and all, he also gets help from Coors Field. It was a joke, because the yankees eat up all of the bad contracts in baseball.- Player I like to see KW go out and get
QUOTE(Dizzy Sox @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 02:46 PM) $4-$5 million on a 1b beacuse of his defense? That's insane. Erstad doesn't even steal that many bases anymore Darin Erstad has had one good season his whole major league career. He is massively overrated, and would be a huge drain on the offense at any position, especially 1b. Welcome to soxtalk- White Sox drafted players
QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 01:28 PM) Then the five aces term wouldn't make sense. He could put 5 aces and a joker- Player I like to see KW go out and get
Only the yankees can afford helton.- Teen rapes neighbor's dog & other neighbor's girls
:headshake :puke- Buehrle's Fielding
I rather have MB win a cy young.- Player I like to see KW go out and get
QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 12:39 PM) PK Averages are- .282,.304,.234,.277 Paulie hit over .300 is a season. If he could only do it again.- Respect for the offense
Wow, 9th i woulda thought it be more like 20th- Please sweep the Dodgers
SWEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- TRADE HELP
QUOTE(Tadahito Iguchi @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 10:56 AM) I've got another ss but im not sure Garland will last. What do you think? who is the other ss- TRADE HELP
QUOTE(Tadahito Iguchi @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 10:45 AM) SHOULD I TRADE JETER FOR GARLAND, IF I GET GARLAND? Do you have other short stops and no pitching.- Carl Everett this year
I agree Carl has been huge for us this year.- Player I like to see KW go out and get
There is no doubt in my mind that Helton is a better player. I would rather have Konerko because Helton is older and isnt going to last a long time.- Player I like to see KW go out and get
QUOTE(AirScott @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 10:01 AM) last year Helton hit .326 on the road, and the past 3 years Helton's away average is .310, so there goes the Coors argument. he's also a gold-glove quality first baseman. Helton has nobody in his lineup to drive in, plus he's been struggling. so Helton is not an overpaid old veteran past his prime. he's also not coming to Chicago. Im talking about homeruns. Helton and Konerko are differnt types of baseball hitters. Helton hits for average and Konerko hits for power.- Player I like to see KW go out and get
QUOTE(Southside hitmen @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 10:00 AM) If you asked all the GMS in baseball who they rather have I bet my house on it they would rather have Helton over PK Age is big deal nowadays. Go have a look at the yankees.- Player I like to see KW go out and get
QUOTE(Southside hitmen @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 09:57 AM) If I remember correctly US Celluar had more homeruns last year than Coors did... What team played at Coors and what team played at Comiskey. - AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!