Everything posted by kev211
-
ok for serious
QUOTE(hi8is @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 10:45 PM) pics are being uploaded haha Cmon these are going to be great!
- I'm a New Guy
-
Frank HRS
Frank!!!!!! He could end up with 30+ homeruns this year.
-
Neal Cotts
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 10:31 PM) He is NOT exceeding my expectations. Maybe if Bmac cant figure it out this year and el duque cant get it toghther you might see him in that starter role.
-
Neal Cotts
QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 10:27 PM) Let Neal be, he's doing fine. Don't try to change anything with him. There is absolutly no need to change him. He has excceded all of are expectations.
-
AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!
25 games over!!!!!!!!!
-
White Sox vs Buddy Bell's Royals 06/20/05
...and thats a whitesox winner
-
White Sox vs Buddy Bell's Royals 06/20/05
QUOTE(knightni @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 10:21 PM) Happy 15K post YAS!!! Halfway to ss2k5
-
White Sox vs Buddy Bell's Royals 06/20/05
Cmon hermy
-
White Sox vs Buddy Bell's Royals 06/20/05
QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 10:08 PM) I think many just expect the worst from Vizcaino and Shingo because that's usually what we see from them. and you dont
-
White Sox vs Buddy Bell's Royals 06/20/05
SHINGO!!!!!!!
-
19 year old age limit
All I care is that the nba plays next year.
-
Fantasy Football
Ill join.
-
White Sox vs Buddy Bell's Royals 06/20/05
HE GAWN NEAL COTTS IN AWESOME!!!!!!!!
-
ok for serious
In those pictures you need to be holding that days newspaper to prove to us that there not old.
-
White Sox vs Buddy Bell's Royals 06/20/05
QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 09:53 PM) OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! DINGO WARMING!!! :headshake
-
White Sox vs Buddy Bell's Royals 06/20/05
neal
-
WHITE SOX ALL STARS?
QUOTE(Big Hurt Way Back @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 08:20 PM) Who do you think has a legitamate chance, and who do u think will get snubbed? PErsonally I think Konerko, Garland, and Buerhle are for sure. I think Iguchi deserves a spot as well as Hermanson. IF Frank was healthy all year hed also be a all star. I agree with you but I dont think Konerko is a sure. Unless francona takes him I dont think the fans are gunna vote him in, but if he does make it he will probaly be in the homerun derby.
-
White Sox vs Buddy Bell's Royals 06/20/05
QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 09:41 PM) CREDE IS THE GREATEST THIRD BASEMAN IN THE HISTORY OF BASEBALL. :headshake
-
Frank Thomas Wallpaper
I also like how you put the color in there.
-
White Sox vs Buddy Bell's Royals 06/20/05
We broke double digits
-
White Sox vs Buddy Bell's Royals 06/20/05
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
McCarthy
QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 09:32 PM) Personally, i think Brandon is one year away from being ready. 1 or 2
-
Frank Thomas Wallpaper
My new desktop.
-
Vote for All-City team 2005
73.6% Scott Podsednik, White Sox (15371 responses) 0.7% Todd Hollandsworth, Cubs (137 responses) 25.7% Jason Dubois, Cubs (5363 responses) 10,000+ vote lead