Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. When was the last time we won on espn sunday night baseball?
  2. QUOTE(FGarcia34 @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 10:34 PM) I have them up for sale on stubhub right now but I'm getting nothing. Trust me sox vs cubs tickets will go very fast.
  3. QUOTE(Cloudyguy09 @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 10:30 PM) $10 $11
  4. QUOTE(rangercal @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 10:24 PM) to deploder
  5. QUOTE(rangercal @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 10:23 PM) I got mine from deploder the man is a f***en artist. He makes awesome wall paper, sig ect. He is unbelivable
  6. kev211 replied to Jake's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 09:43 PM) I'm with you. I was getting pumped up for this game all day. I haven't sat down and watched an entire game since the Cubs series. I just knew something special was going to happen tonight. Wow is all that I can say. Man I missed what looks like it was the game of the season.
  7. Nice, The all city team is shaping up how it should be.
  8. QUOTE(farmteam @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 10:12 PM) I'm sure lighting it up.
  9. QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 01:04 PM) Yeah we did, but i would like to watch the entire game this time. Each time i turned the game off after freddy gave up the homeruns. Turn off the game tonight then. No matter what.
  10. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 12:55 PM) Nobody answer that question. I'm serious. PMs only. I think we have already covered that.
  11. QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 12:45 PM) Why stop at 99%? Why not make it 99.5 or 99.9 percent. It was at 99.8 last night.
  12. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 12:43 PM) Gooch's votes are currently going up 10 per second. I think cloudy guy is. But i finally found out how to do 10 per second last night.
  13. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 12:34 PM) Yeah like Konerko deserved to beat out D. Lee right? you could argue it. I mean Konerko is a Chicago guy and Dlee has only been here a year and a half.
  14. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 12:37 PM) God I can't believe what has evolved into. I heard MB say what he said on the radio and that was it. I figured it was done... If you say anything about anyone nowadays the media is gunna eat you alive.
  15. Anybody think that what Buerhle and Evert said this week were pubilicity stunts.
  16. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 12:32 PM) Who's the second baseman on your All-City team? 98.9% Tadahito Iguchi, White Sox (4600 responses) 1.1% Todd Walker, Cubs (53 responses) 4653 total responses Is it just me or are the cubs fans just giving up on this one. No, Walker just dosent deserve to be the 2b at all. We didnt even need to rig this one.
  17. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 12:31 PM) I'm not entirely sure Macias is even going to be on this poll. Hairston and Harris weren't on the poll at 2nd, so I'm thinking it's just going to be Crede and Ramirez on the poll. And in that case Crede must destroy. Crede Ramerez
  18. QUOTE(whitesox89 @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 10:58 AM) Are any stil in the College World Series? Awesome sig. But shoudnt el duque be the joker.
  19. QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 10:14 AM) I won't be here today, but remember, if the 3b poll comes up, get Macias in. Ditto
  20. Common Garcia dont give up another early 3 run jack!
  21. QUOTE(Winnin Ugly @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 12:06 PM) Divison4 would be Toronto,TX,Hous,Minn,Atl,Fla,TB You have the nothern most team playing the southern most teams
  22. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 12:15 PM) It would lose it's luster after the first 10 games. Bad idea. Ditto, if we played them 20 times a year nobody would care and make a big deal about it.
  23. Common why would you want to keep a 26 year old pitcher with 77 career wins!
  24. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 12:31 AM) How have you never heard of Carlos Lee's little brother before? Are you sure you're a Sox fan? Yes I am, dont follow the minors real closely though.
  25. QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 12:04 AM) Picked him up as a fourth closer behind Hermy, CoCo Cordero and Mo Rivera. KInd of a luxury but is he going to go all Chacon on me? HE looks like he'd be tough to hit but his track record isn't outstanding. It's an ok pickup. Who did you drop to get him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.