Everything posted by kev211
-
Vote for All-City team 2005
QUOTE(rangercal @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 12:58 AM) we're slacking today because it's crede. Why cant macias be in there?
-
El Duque
QUOTE(forrestg @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 12:55 AM) I can't remember the last rookie whitesox phenom pitcher aside from Wilson Alvarez. Welcome to soxtalk Mark Buehrle?
-
Cleveland is a growing threat
QUOTE(drowninginflame @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 12:49 AM) I don't know how people thought our division would be weak, our teams are fighting more than the west and is even keel with the east The indians in there winning streak have beat a horrible Giants team. Then swept the d-backs and rockies at home. Tell me when there beating the good teams.
-
Vote for All-City team 2005
QUOTE(rangercal @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 12:39 AM) if it ruins 5 minutes of a few hundred cub fans days Im all for it. It only takes 5 minutes to too. Thats the best part.
-
Vote for All-City team 2005
QUOTE(rangercal @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 12:35 AM) when the of poll comes in 3 of us can each get a guy and we can race to 2,000 or what ever. We could make fun out of it lol Pitchers poll too. I call buehrle
-
Report: Brandon McCarthy to Start on Monday
QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 12:31 AM) With the off-days on Thursday the 23rd and Monday the 27th, won't they be able to skip McCarthy's second turn in the rotation and pitch Garland against the Cubs on Sunday instead? But Bmac owns the cubs
-
Report: Brandon McCarthy to Start on Monday
Hopefully Bmac can go out there and pitch a great game.
-
Vote for All-City team 2005
QUOTE(rangercal @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 12:18 AM) we took you too seriously southsider, sorry wayyyyyy to seriously
-
Vote for All-City team 2005
QUOTE(rangercal @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 12:17 AM) cause we love the sox and hate the cubs Yup
-
The Cleveland Indians
...and they win again!
-
Frank as a PH
QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 11:23 PM) Timo has to be happy to be making $1mil a year. I mean come on Timo makes $1mil to sit around and watch baseball games. Id sit on the bench for less than minimum wage. Sb Id pay to sit on the bench
- AJ sig
-
White Sox vs Buddy Bell's Royals 06/20/05
QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 12:09 AM) We need our O to jump on Lima and score quickly in the top 3 innings to give BMac some breathing room and let him throw strikes without worrying about HRs It would also take a ton of pressure off of him too.
-
Vote for All-City team 2005
QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 12:05 AM) I just voted about 350 times. Who's the third baseman on your All-City team? 5.5% Aramis Ramirez, Cubs (33 responses) 94.5% Joe Crede, White Sox (568 responses) 601 total responses Good job. Why is this so childish and yet so much fun.
-
White Sox vs Buddy Bell's Royals 06/20/05
Lets keep the streak alive!
-
Player I like to see KW go out and get
QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 11:31 PM) Hasn't Leiter been roughed up this year? EDIT: Here are his number's Team G GS W L SV CG SHO IP H R ER HR BB K ERA WHIP BAA FLA 12 12 2 6 0 0 0 57.1 61 44 43 6 41 36 6.75 1.78 .286 He hasn't done well at all this year. I would pass on this. Yah, El duque numbers havent been great, but he gets himslef out of jams.
-
Dumb things
QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 11:40 PM) I have a lot of Sox hats that I buy and rarely wear. I always go back to my fall back hats, old school Sox hat, my Bears hat, and my Barons hat. I also waste alot of money on hats. I only where my sox hat, illini hat, and notre dame hat.
-
AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!
QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 11:41 PM) Spankee fans still think they are the best team in baseball That dosent need to be green.
-
AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!
QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 11:06 PM) clickable, for your pleasure I have a rule though, we don't use this baby until the sweep is complete... otherwise, it's a jinx... deal? Deal.
-
AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!
QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 11:34 PM) Fun crowd at the game tonight, hardly anyone left early. Big win in front of a national audience. Hopefully the nation can know realize were for real.
-
El Duque
QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 11:14 PM) Who's spot would you want him to take when El Duque comes back. Shingo and Viz have been doing well lately. The only way i see Brandon staying up here is if we trade a reliever. Or if el duque dosent start.
-
Who wins the AL East?
I choose Baltimore. But Boston has a huge chance. That race is going to go down to the wire.
-
New user delurking to say hello
Welcome to Sox Talk
-
Frank as a PH
QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 10:51 PM) I think it'd be cool if Frank Dye and Carl can rotate around the RF/DH slots with one getting a day off one day while the other 2 play. That way we get the maximum amount of playing time for all 3 players. Having 3 hot bats in the lineup vying for 2 slots? What a nice problem to have. I like this idea best!
-
Calling all umpires........
QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 10:47 PM) Can anyone explain to me the ruling which allowed Pods to go to 3B after Weaver chucked the pickoff throw into the stands?? The rule is quite simple. The runner gets one base on an overthrow from the mound (rubber), two from the field. Weaver did not step off the rubber before he threw, he wheeled and turned. Did I miss something? And will someone fill Joe Morgan in on the rules?? An overthrow does not get a runner "the base he is going to plus one". That's like saying "a tie goes to the runner" and "the hand is part of the bat". None are true statements. I didnt see the play, but if pods was half way beetween 1st and 2nd im preety sure he shoulda got 3rd.