Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. well i guess we could say 25 innings without giving up and earned run now.
  2. I say let buehrle finish keep the pen fresh for the cubs.
  3. How many pitches does buehrle have?
  4. QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 02:28 PM) 43 straight starts for Mark where he's gone atleast 6, simply amazing. And there are still doubters out there
  5. Wow thats big.
  6. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 02:13 PM) Who's flooding the poll? I thought we were going to let it run until tonight and then flood it. Im not i was just saying it was up. But when I looked Dye was down by 10 votes.
  7. There was a reason widger beat barret in the all city team
  8. Wow, i cant belive joey didnt wave him lol
  9. QUOTE(gettysburg32 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 01:59 PM) I Cliff Politte's hitting skills
  10. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 01:58 PM) Buehrle is f***ing awesome as Everett K's. Anyone wanna tell me how the Sox scored? Gooch doubled ozuna from 1st then frank doubled and gooch scored. All with 2 outs
  11. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 01:56 PM) score please? 2-0 sox
  12. QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 01:55 PM) i mark I marks pickoff move.
  13. QUOTE(gettysburg32 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 01:53 PM) Aubrey Huff was 1-2 today vs NYY before leaving the game in the 5th inning with an injury (knee area). what about chavez
  14. QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 01:51 PM) So I was reading that correctly. Maybe that is the reason the odds went down I dont get odds either, i think they went down though.
  15. QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 01:45 PM) Bear with me as I don't understand odds (most of the time), but doesn't that mean their odds went down? If I read that correctly, why? Cleavleand and detriot over 500
  16. Is it just me or is ozuna scary on the basepaths
  17. Mark does awesome on day games.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.