Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE(56789 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 09:26 PM) Yea, So let the guy spend the next 60 years in jail getting raped and living horribly then probably dieing in a more painful way than lethal injection. Yah your right. But, still he should have gotten the death penalty. They dont excute them right away it takes like 5-10years. How would you feel if you had to live knowing you were going to be excuted.
  2. Carlos owns the cubs another homerun
  3. kev211 replied to SnB's topic in SLaM
    I coudnt stop laughing after this one
  4. He shoulda got the death penalty
  5. Paul Konerko homers to tie the game Frank Thomas homers to win the game Agaist the twins.
  6. Koch is to good in that game :headshake
  7. Cubs lose after Zambrano explodes Hot Dog wins sausage race Sox beat the worst team in the central
  8. QUOTE(Jimenez4MVP @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 08:34 PM) Well MVP with fixed sliders is as close as I have gotten it so far.. i might try the sliders on pro.. but im really trying to get the game realistic.. So far hitting has been the worst part about it I agree hitting is hard in that game when you play on a high level.
  9. im gunna need questions 21-26
  10. QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 08:32 PM) You get this idea from the White Sox message board? If so, you probably won't come up with anything new. Their thread has like 500 responses. I read that too, but its preety old, the jokes and headlines would be differnt here.
  11. kev211 replied to SnB's topic in SLaM
    The hotmail one is the best, lol
  12. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 08:07 PM) It fine with me because I'm going on vacation July 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. Yes, we got another Yes lol
  13. QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 07:59 PM) i thought that at first too, but practice, they really do help alot. They help a ton. white=fast green=change red=breaking orange=knuckle thats all i know thats all they eve throw though.
  14. kev211 replied to BobDylan's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 08:02 PM) but if you do, your royally screwed. i'd advise against that. Yah, you woudnt be driving untill 21 hell even later.
  15. QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 10:58 PM) That would kick ass, but nine games up isn't that bad either. 10 games sounds a hell of a lot better then 9
  16. kev211 replied to BobDylan's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 07:08 PM) I live the best life ever. 15, summer job at Harmonies in which I keep all the money for myself and do very little at work, live off my parents, take the car whenever I wanrt, go fishing whenever I want and not worry about work, because I stil get paid! Aaaaaah, connections! How exactly do you take the car when your 15?
  17. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 07:22 PM) I found it rather amusing... :headshake :puke
  18. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 07:20 PM) ***Dirty Joke*** An old man is sitting on the front porch with a beer one day. His grandson comes along and and asks "Can I have some beer?" The grandpa says "Does your dick reach your ass?" Dejected, the child replies "No" and proceeds to walk away. The next day, the old man was sitting on the porch smoking a cigarette. His grandson comes along and and asks "Can I have some of that cigarette?" The grandpa says "Does your dick reach your ass?" Rejected again, the child replies "No" and walks away. So, the next day, the grandpa gos to sit on the porch and see's his grandson sitting there with a cigar. The grandpa asks "Can I get a whiff of that cigar?" The kid asks "Does your dick reach your ass?" Proudly, the grandpa says "Yes, it does." The grandson then get's up and says "Then go f*** yourself!"
  19. QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 05:53 PM) :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I guess im going to have to say it again. I havent decided yet im gunna wait untill that game gets closer.
  20. I wonder were the results for 17 are
  21. QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 06:20 PM) How is t a crappy thread? I needed a question answered. I'M SO ALONE!!!!! :\ Well you did know we were going to hate you. As you clearly stated in the Thread name.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.