Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE(Goldmember @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 11:57 PM) default. shame there isn't a gray/black version... That is the skin Dark Grey isnt it. I use default BTW
  2. QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 11:27 PM) wood is worth more than johnson even though hes on dl, johnson is gonna slip Woods gunna get injured again. Johnson wont slip.
  3. Lose Wood and get Jason Johnson.
  4. I woudnt want to mess with Vlad Frank Ortiz kyle farnsworth
  5. BREWERS
  6. Go teach spitball a leason :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs
  7. QUOTE(SHAFTR @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 09:00 PM) Is this a case of Sox fans voting a lot and often or are people running scripts to fill the mailboxes? http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35436 thatll answer your qeustion
  8. QUOTE(Yossarian @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 08:42 PM) They're 50-22 and he's helping the cause. This is a whole is bigger than the sum of its parts team. Let's enjoy them a little. I enjoy the white sox I enjoy crede defense I dont however enjoy his offense
  9. QUOTE(greg775 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 08:31 PM) p.s. Keep Joe Crede, Kenny. He is a stud. :headshake He hits an opposite field homerun and suddenly everybody loves him.
  10. QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 08:12 PM) I'm sure AJ will be starting since we just had an off-day. ...and the widgenator just played on wednesday.
  11. This thread is a brillant idea.
  12. QUOTE(Texsox @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 06:50 AM) Linked I think this may have been posted before. Something to send to that special friend who forwards every email
  13. :headshake I hope note. In other news ajp is 6-9 lifetime off of greg maddux.
  14. I love fights beetween the photoshop experts.
  15. Ive always wondered if anybody uses the default now i will know
  16. kev211 replied to Capn12's topic in SLaM
    Happy B-day guys The sox got you a great present.
  17. To get him some work.
  18. HELL YEAH!!!! EAT s***!!!!!!!!!!!! :fthecubs
  19. Cubs Lose in a blowout White sox beat cubs in game 1 of the crosstown classic
  20. QUOTE(qwerty @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 05:28 PM) He hit that on accident. Oops cotts gave up a homer time for you to talk s*** about him. Cotts should die
  21. To Joe To bad it coudnt come in a closer game!
  22. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 23, 2005 -> 05:43 PM) Ya b****es....join the club. I already did
  23. Good job guys you got every pitcher in!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.