Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 02:43 PM) Damn! I wish I were at home! damn i wish i got espn news at my house
  2. Maybe he could use this as part of his campaign
  3. QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 02:00 PM) Off to cut the grass and then vote more. cut the grass tommrow
  4. QUOTE(mreye @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 01:39 PM) Any updates on the standings today? The one earlier said pods was in first that will probaly be the last one untill it ends.
  5. QUOTE(FLsouthsider @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 01:35 PM) My wrist hurts. I'm going on the 15-minute DL.
  6. This has been real fun. I wonder if new yorkers will riot if pods wins and it will teach yankees fan not to take the playoffs and popularity for granted.
  7. QUOTE(mreye @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 10:39 AM) This is only going to encourage Yankee fans. Keep voting. Thats what scares me. If pods win though that will teach yankee fans not to take things for granted
  8. QUOTE(bulokis @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 11:41 AM) Vote or Die Trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. LET KEEP GOING
  10. Have a good one
  11. Dye

    kev211 replied to bsox12's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 01:32 AM) BTW. If you've actually seen that movie you just scored MAJOR cool points with me. Cant say I have
  12. Play frank and Helton untill Konerko gets hot.
  13. I guess this mean Charlotte is going to lose sunday If marte and duque can pitch decent the rest of the year we will be fine.
  14. Dye

    kev211 replied to bsox12's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 11:47 PM) Is it ok if I still call him Dead? The name kind of grew on me even though the sucky play wore off. Me too! I was calling him Dead last night after the grand slam. I guess we could call him Dead is Alive now.
  15. I like this idea seems preety cool
  16. QUOTE(rangercal @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 01:11 AM) which yankee board? http://www.nyyfans.com
  17. I just read the yankee board some of the guys there want podsednik to win.
  18. I started voting at 11:00 it is now 12:53! My eyes are hurting im gunna take a half hour break and ill start voting again I got nothing better to do tonight.
  19. QUOTE(redandwhite @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 11:49 PM) who are you guys voting for in the National League? I've been voting for Oswalt with yahtzee's philosophy. Oswalt will be pleasantly surprised when he's up by a million votes tommorow. Those votes arnt going to count DonkeyKongerko has proof vote the normal way so it counts. BTW im voting for noone in the NL waste of time to fill in a dot.
  20. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 11:37 PM) The White Sox VP of f***ign communications said it's unlimited. Don't waste time changing email. Takes like 5 seconds just change the number at the end of the email adress every 5 minutes.
  21. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 11:32 PM) You can vote unlimited from 1 email... not gunna chance it if i got them i might as well use them
  22. I got bored one day and sent all 50 of my gmail invatations to myself and created 50 accounts. Didnt think they would ever come in handy.
  23. when i was reading the rules i found an email adress to email with questions i asked them about the 25 thing ill email you with the response when i get it
  24. QUOTE(sircaffey @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 10:52 PM) Mark said he was told that only 25 counted, not that he thought 25 counted. I would switch your email after 25. if only use white sox fans know this that gives us a real edge.
  25. if we keep cheating there going to realize the ballot got stuffed

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.