Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE(Sam @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 10:25 PM) 475 X 150 isn't really the prefect sig size. Lots of sites have limits of 20,000-30,000 bytes. Some of the sigs you guys make are over 100,000 bytes. :X This my friend is SoxTalk
  2. QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 09:21 PM) Clutch game winning double for Frank! In the first inning
  3. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 10:17 PM) I mean people make threads asking for someone to make a reqaust and noone does then boom you come along and suddenly everyone wants a sig. Maybe your work is just that good
  4. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 10:14 PM) 2 more to go...requests my friend, requests. I wonder why you get so much popularity
  5. Your poping these things out left and right
  6. You 2 are like kids in a candy shop Beetween you 2 you probaly have created like 15 sigs in the past day. At this pace you could supply every member with a sig in like a week
  7. I read the Cubs fan book of wisdom once it was hilarious it made fun of the cubs so much!
  8. Welcome aboard
  9. Notre Dame and the sox put togther nothing is better! Awesome sig!
  10. Well since you two cant decide I will just deem myself the winner.
  11. Im very interested to see if people will boo or cheer for him. Im basically split right down the middle, maggs was this team for a very long time but he did bash our organization a few times after he left. I love him and hate him. Boo cheer
  12. QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 02:08 PM) Boo him all you want, you can argue he has it coming. But why on earth would Ozzie have him beaned? That'd be assanine "'He's a piece of (bleep),' Guillen told White Sox beat writers after learning of Ordonez's contempt for Guillen and alleging his manager steered him away from the Sox and to Detroit. 'He's a (bleep), that's what he is,' Guillen continued. 'He's another Venezuelan (bleep). (Bleep) him. 'He has an enemy. Now he has a big one. He knows I can (bleep) him a lot of different ways. He better shut the (bleep) up and play for the Detroit Tigers.'" ozzie maggs BEAN HIM!!!
  13. Isnt there a hurricane headed towards florida that could force them to pull the shutle off the pad?
  14. kev211 replied to SS Gload's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(SS Gload @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 02:05 AM) Wassup guys, new poster here, have been lookin around the site and then decided to sign up after hawk's shout out. I'm orginally from Chicago but now i live in Columbus, Ohio. I am visiting Chicago soon and am going to 2 Sox games, one vs the tigers and one vs the bo sox. Anyway, i just want to put any ideas to rest that i am a bandwagoner, cuz i've been a sox fan all my life and finally the white sox are having a season to remember. (besides 2000) Edit: Also, I was interested in those "He Gone" shirts, where do you buy them? As long as you dont jump off the bandwagon when they start to suck its ok. Welcome to Soxtalk
  15. QUOTE(rangercal @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 12:46 PM) If the New England Patriots are called the "Pats", and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are called the "Bucs", then what do you called the Tennessee Titans?
  16. QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 10:51 PM) I thought that was next years that would have that??? Then I guess it isnt I was just going by what i heard.
  17. QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 01:29 AM) I had actually forgotten about the trade thread, so I didn't even know we were that interested in Burnett... Damn, that thread grows quickly...I don't bother to read through it... I dont either, I thought it was a good idea when we started but its becoming more and more of a pain to get caught up on if your not on the site for an extended period of time.
  18. QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 10:13 PM) Isn't this Madden supposed to have an ESPN touch to it? thats what i heard i also heard berman was doing commentary witch isnt right in a game called MADDEN
  19. ROY OSWALT no doubt that guy is f***ing awesome
  20. Why do the rockies want eric byrnes? Im figuring there going to trade him soon.
  21. QUOTE(SEALgep @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 07:38 PM) Brad Radke - S - Twins Brad Radke was the victim of a Torii Hunter practical joke prior to the All-Star game. Hunter put an official looking letter on Dodgers' letterhead in Radke's locker, signed by Hee-Seop Choi requesting that Radke be his pitcher in the home run derby on Monday. A pretty good joke by Hunter, considering Radke gave up three homers to Choi in June. Jul. 13 - 8:46 am et LOL
  22. I think the twins would be preety darn good with just draftes. They always seem to pull some awesome guy out of there minors. Lew f***in Ford
  23. QUOTE(letsgoarow @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 09:51 PM) we had sammy as well rangers did
  24. have a good one
  25. I heard it was going to suck this year too. EA sports has really started to drop on my list of favorite sports game makers No MVP 06 and this year madden is going to suck thank god NCAA 06 is good.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.