Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kev211

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kev211

  1. QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 03:45 PM) J. Garland I thought it was duque that just gets me so much more confident for the sweep
  2. Garland or Duque tommrow?
  3. A little to close but a win is a win! Buehrle
  4. There goes all the value he had
  5. O god i havent regained trust im marte yet
  6. QUOTE(Southside hitmen @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 03:07 PM) I heard Farmer say that about Peavy. Padres would be the stupidest team ever to trade Peavy wonder what the Sox would have to give up Jenks
  7. QUOTE(Southside hitmen @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 03:07 PM) I heard Farmer say that about Peavy. Padres would be the stupidest team ever to trade Peavy wonder what the Sox would have to give up Buehrle, Garland, Garcia, hermanso etc.
  8. QUOTE(upnorthsox @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 03:05 PM) It's a far Far Far stretch to go from us having a scout at the BJ game to us trading for Chacin or even Lilly. We may also be looking at Hillenbrand or Hinske who both can backup either 1st or 3rd or we could be interested in Bautista who is also rumored to be on the block. Hillenbrand would be a great addition. That would allow us to trade or put crede on the DL and he could play 1st base for us next year when we lose Kong
  9. Billy wagner would be a f***ing awesome adition
  10. QUOTE(Cubs Suck23 @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 02:58 PM) Ed Farmer mention that Jake Peavy might be involved in trade talks... God I would s*** my pants if the Sox got Peavy ...and why would the padres have interest in trading him or anybody else when they are leading the race in the nl west?
  11. I think the bulls have a good chace next year if they can bring back Duhon and Chandler and/or Curry. Plus this year there all a year older and that much more experienced and they most likely wont go 0-9 there first 9 games so that will give them a headstart
  12. QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 02:43 PM) Ok then how many games ina row does he have now where he has pitched the first 6 innings of the game 47 I believe
  13. kev211 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 02:47 PM) Great idea for this subforum. We should keep this going in the offseason for the hotstove action also. But then what would we talk about in PHT
  14. QUOTE(Cubs Suck23 @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 02:47 PM) Holy s*** I would love to have Gustavo on the Sox that would be huge ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Id woudnt want lilly at all though.
  15. Why when I looked at the threads name did I know exaclty who made it.
  16. I dont think pods is teaching him. I think it just nobody expects him to steal and when he does there surprised and cant do anything about it.
  17. Id put shingo in a trade for Schimidt
  18. Great idea now there can be a thread for every rumor and you can find what you want easily instead of searching through a 60 page thread to find it.
  19. I like this. I was getting sick of the 60 page threads.
  20. Its the 16th right now let kill this thread and start a new one.
  21. Why does the idiot always live and the inocent alway die
  22. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 11:41 PM)
  23. QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 11:40 PM)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.